Mark Meadows is cooperating with the Feds.

Isn't that grounds for a mistrial?

That would be a tough sell to a judge in my opinion. The defense would have to show in compromised Trump in some way which I don't think it did. It wouldn't have changed anything to do with the actual case or evidence and is just like Trump talking about evidence for which he was admonished for.

Trump is fucking up...again....by abandoning those who supported him. What can they do but cooperate with the Feds?

How JPP MAGAts can continue to support a lying, corrupt POS like Pedo Don when he always fucks over his supporters is a mystery to me.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...-co-defendants-take-on-staggering-legal-bills
‘Why Isn’t MAGA Inc. Funding Everyone’s Defense?’
The list of co-defendants includes a former school teacher, a pastor and a publicist – all of whom put their lives and careers on the line for Trump and now want to know who will cover their legal fees.

What you're saying is true, there are consequences for throwing people under the bus.

That would be a tough sell to a judge in my opinion. The defense would have to show in compromised Trump in some way which I don't think it did. It wouldn't have changed anything to do with the actual case or evidence and is just like Trump talking about evidence for which he was admonished for.
I'm not a lawyer, but the American justice system is patterned after the Britain's Blackstone's Ratio:

It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

Therefore, laws are weighted toward the defendant. Only the guiltiest would avoid it.

What you're saying is true, there are consequences for throwing people under the bus.

Agreed. Notice how Trump not only habitually abandons those faithful to him but that he turns on them when they cooperate with law enforcement and the justice system.

I truly am surprised the WSE militias haven't plotted revenge for his betrayal of them after 1/6.

4ulgpn.jpg

I'm not a lawyer, but the American justice system is patterned after the Britain's Blackstone's Ratio:

It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

Therefore, laws are weighted toward the defendant. Only the guiltiest would avoid it.

One could argue that our system has evolved to no longer represent what it was once based on.

I myself don't know enough about the history of law in America to argue that point however.

One could argue that our system has evolved to no longer represent what it was once based on.

I myself don't know enough about the history of law in America to argue that point however.

One can argue that mermaids exist, but the facts prove they're just manatees.

What dirty tricks are you referring to.

They graduated from college.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...ace-and-ethnicity-age-education-and-religion/
Around two-thirds of registered voters in the U.S. (65%) do not have a college degree, while 36% do. But the share of voters with a college degree has risen substantially since 1996, when 24% had one.

Voters who identify with the Democratic Party or lean toward it are much more likely than their Republican counterparts to have a college degree (41% vs. 30%). In 1996, the reverse was true: 27% of GOP voters had a college degree, compared with 22% of Democratic voters.

PP_2020.06.02_party-id_2-03.png

Prove it just like the courts will have to prove Trump is guilty of his charges.

Manatees do not live in the ocean, instead they live in coastal environments where freshwater inland and salt water from the sea mix called brackish water. They are also known to inhabit freshwater habitats, such as rivers. In addition to tail shape, this is the big difference between manatees and dugongs.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/wh...ve in,difference between manatees and dugongs.

I've already presented my evidence of their existence and manatees do not inhabit the ocean. They live in coastal regions and in rivers or where the rivers run into the ocean.

The part about the manatees is rational, but the part about the mythical mermaids is not rational.

Back