Martial Law coming to a town near you!

ib1yysguy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K165YXceYyk&feature=related"]YouTube - Oct. 1st Military starts Martial Law Mission[/ame]

Anyone think either presidential candidate will be against this?

Could there be anyone that dumb?

Yup. The Democrats voted heavily against the legislation (I forgot the exact name) that gave Bush unitary authority to institute martial law. I'd like to believe Obama came down on the right side of that one, but I have no way of checking.

What kind of riotous populous are they expecting around election time? And why are they expecting it?

I wish I could see this. What does she say, would you be able to just sum it up ib? Is this about the troops in Colorado being trained for “civil unrest” here?

I wish I could see this. What does she say, would you be able to just sum it up ib? Is this about the troops in Colorado being trained for “civil unrest” here?

Yeah, she basically said the same thing the article you posted yesterday said.

In fact, your article was a bit more informative.

I read another article on it yesterday as well, though I am not able to locate it today.The article was basically an interview with one of the troops who, at the time, was stationed in Iraq. It seems that this brigade was actually informed of this assignment a year ago. I believe the timing may be coincidental.

Yup. The Democrats voted heavily against the legislation (I forgot the exact name) that gave Bush unitary authority to institute martial law. I'd like to believe Obama came down on the right side of that one, but I have no way of checking.

C'mon brother, I didn't ask which political party might be against it .. I asked which presidential candidate would stand against it .. and if your answer is Obama you might want to review his flip on the Patriot Act ..

AND more specific to your point ...

The bill was called the National Defense Authorization Act for 2007 .. and it passed 96-0
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=s2006-186

Back