Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Niece Challenges Barack Obama on Abortion Today

I think it is quite apparent... King's niece hates women.
And I'm pretty sure she hates the British because she didn't add a "u" to abourtion...

:D

(uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <- For the Brits, you can take one of these and add them to the words above wherever you see fit!)

What a thread....

Its freekin' amazing to see how the libtards will hijack a thread an not once post anything germane to the topic..and that is Civil rights activist Alveda King's strong, brave stance against the Messiah and his abortion policy....

She challenged the Messiah?

She must not have gotten the new Bible. I'm sure it will be the last time we'll see this from her.

You heard that we're thinking of just making him Emperor, right?

you are showing your stupidity..

you compare Obama to MLK, then turn around and dump on his niece..

the two faces of liberalism..

Okay meme, can you explain what you mean here? I don't see what Onceler said to be dumping on Ms. King. Also, where did he compare Obama to MLK Jr? He compared Obama to Jesus Christ, unless you too are comparing MLK, Jr. to Jesus Christ he did not compare Obama to MLK.

He has a point about this being the last we hear from her, you know? Now, I'm not predicting that Obama will actually restrict the right to speak out against abortion, but that may very well come in time. It is already a crime to belong to anti-abortion organizations. Being a part of one, makes you subject to arrest for breaking the RICO laws.

Immie

Okay meme, can you explain what you mean here? I don't see what Onceler said to be dumping on Ms. King. Also, where did he compare Obama to MLK Jr? He compared Obama to Jesus Christ, unless you too are comparing MLK, Jr. to Jesus Christ he did not compare Obama to MLK.

He has a point about this being the last we hear from her, you know? Now, I'm not predicting that Obama will actually restrict the right to speak out against abortion, but that may very well come in time. It is already a crime to belong to anti-abortion organizations. Being a part of one, makes you subject to arrest for breaking the RICO laws.

Immie

this is what he said.
She must not have gotten the new Bible. I'm sure it will be the last time we'll see this from her.
and then went on to the be the smartass that he thinks is cute.
maybe he didn't compare Obama to MLK, but his party has.

I guess you and I are reading his comments differently, because I see his, "I guess that is the last time we see this from her", as meaning that she will be at the very least black-balled by the media because of her position. Sounds to me like he is sticking up for her rather than attacking her. However, I don't know much about his stance on the abortion front so maybe, I am just reading it wrong.

Immie

Back