Mason turns 70

Why are 70 years old people trolling this board starting crap?

I thought you dweebs were like early 20s.....

But you're ancient and acting like teenagers.... Good on you old farts

I never even heard of him!Till idiot USF thinks it's Mason!

Rob Larrikin - rule 12b, 14 days - 04/10/18
Mason - Banned 24 hours for being a whiny piece of shit and spamming our backroom with dumb reports. - 09/27/18
margot frank banned - 1 month, personal information with an intent to harass a user, threatening to send photos around in PM in a malicious way. - 02/18/19
Norman Dezman - banned 2 weeks for rule 12b - 01/20/18

A very Happy 70th Birthday to Mason! And a happy 68th to one of his socks, happy 65th to another, happy 62nd to another................Anyway, I pegged him to be younger, MUCH younger.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

damn, only a couple of years off from the average life expectancy. I'd be having a major existential crisis. good luck.

IMO the character "Mason" represents the first of the generation 9f the fig tree (bad fig). Persons of that certain age are indeed drivers of the troubles of this end of age period. "This generation shall not pass away"... there are several @JPP, like unto "Mason", fake Jews, which are appointed to suffer judgement of Earth. Some will repent. It is my job to testify as I do, that they may repent. Fake Jews shall receive greater condemnation than common heathens / the ethnos, because they are educated and well versed in truth; therefore, their blasphemies are willfull, not done in ignorance, or lack of knowledge and understanding.

k

IMO the character "Mason" represents the first of the generation 9f the fig tree (bad fig). Persons of that certain age are indeed drivers of the troubles of this end of age period. "This generation shall not pass away"... there are several @JPP, like unto "Mason", fake Jews, which are appointed to suffer judgement of Earth. Some will repent. It is my job to testify as I do, that they may repent. Fake Jews shall receive greater condemnation than common heathens / the ethnos, because they are educated and well versed in truth; therefore, their blasphemies are willfull, not done in ignorance, or lack of knowledge and understanding.

:palm:

bd717095e0e1bab5048660e38290caba241182690eeaf36fdb68d15aed317454.jpg

Back