Massive crowd at Harris AZ rally!

They do...they've been busted for using photoshop and Ai to generate pictures...
(And both Detroit and Wisconsin bussed (electric school buses?;)) people in...probably the same here...:)
In fact, Trump pays people to show up at his boring stale rallies.
In Arizona, cars were lined down the streets and people left them and walked the rest of the distance to the rally.

Did she get a new speech yet? 🤣
Are you kidding? Trump has been giving the same stale poor poor pitiful me speech since 2016. He has no new ideas, other than 2025. That was crafted by the nazi /Trump coalition in the background. One Trump speech is like the other.
Kamala gives different speeches tailored to where she is. However, running against Trump does not require innovation. His horrible flaws and corrupt acts are there for all to see.

Are you kidding? Trump has been giving the same stale poor poor pitiful me speech since 2016. He has no new ideas, other than 2025. That was crafted by the nazi /Trump coalition in the background. One Trump speech is like the other.
Kamala gives different speeches tailored to where she is. However, running against Trump does not require innovation. His horrible flaws and corrupt acts are there for all to see.
Ok...;)

Trump has no ideas, he just picks a prepackaged agenda to plug in, he just wants the attention, not the work.

Back