Maybe we should ban all steak knives too while we're at it?

I don't think it is appropriate for you to say the killer in CT was my "hero," and I suggest you refrain from such insults. No, I didn't say he concealed anything. I was responding to the post I quoted.

If he's not your hero, then you agree his access to firearms should have been removed?

And you asked if Connecticut allows concealed carry...

His neighbors lives depend on that

I was going to mention it earlier, but when you notify the authorities about me, you might want to warn them about my neighbors.

You see, we have kind of an honor system here in the South, neighbors watch each other's property. To get to me, they'll need to get by at least two of my neighbors who are more heavily armed than I am, and not afraid to shoot at strangers who have no business on my property. So when the ATF comes for my guns, or to arrest me for whatever dangerous post I made, then they need to be aware of this.

I don't think you've thought all this through clearly. We're not all a bunch of pussy sheep like you, who capitulate to authority and willingly give up our liberty. Some of us will go down fighting to the last breath, and it's going to be a bloody fight. Now, if you aren't ready for that, you should maybe rethink your actions, because once the shooting starts, people are going to be dying, and you're not going to like that. It will be far too late to sit down and have a rational discussion or come to agreement with one another, and you'll be wishing you hadn't disturbed the hornets nest.

Dude I said VERY clearly I was not going to report your post.

why you lying about it?

if someone does report you ( which is completely within the law for them to do) you going to come find me and shoot me?

Dude I said VERY clearly I was not going to report your post.

why you lying about it?

if someone does report you ( which is completely within the law for them to do) you going to come find me and shoot me?

I told you, I WANT YOU TO REPORT ME! You and hazlnut, and any other piece of shit liberal who wants to! PLEASE! DO IT! I BEG YOU!

IF you don't, you're a chicken shit coward. You brought it up, now follow through, bitch!

No worries, I don't live in the liberal northeast.

Yeah, the liberal northeast.

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Police in Alabama say a SWAT team shot dead a man wielding an assault rifle following a chase touched off by a triple killing, hours after a separate weekend shooting at a hospital in the state.

Saturday’s shootings continued a violent several days in Alabama.

East of Birmingham, police said the man armed with an AK-47 assault rifle was shot at the end of a pursuit following a triple killing in Cleburne County, near the Georgia state line, authorities said. Residents of a mobile home park reported hearing gunshots Saturday morning and alerted police, touching off the chase, Cleburne Sheriff’s office Investigator Michael Gore told The Anniston Star.

Investigator Dennis Green of the Cleburne County Sheriff’s Office told the newspaper that the three gunshot victims in the triple killing were males but authorities did not immediately identify them further. Green also said a child under the age of 2 also was hurt and had been taken to a hospital in Georgia. Authorities said officers pursued the suspect into the Alabama community of Oxford, where the man crashed a car near a busy interchange. Authorities said the suspect fired at police with the AK-47, wounding one police officer, who was reported in critical condition.

http://www.dailytribune.com/article...police-kill-suspects-after-separate-shootings

Back