McCain avoids important VOTE!

Jarod

Contributor
McCain did not vote on the FISA Bill!

Obama voted wrong, but at least he voted.

Advantage - Obama!

Not me, I perfer someone who will stand up and vote, no matter how hard the issue.

Avoiding a vote is not leadership we can belive in.

Making an unpopular vote because its the right thing to do in your mind, thats something.

Had McCain voted against the bill, I would have given him the advantage on this one.

Making an unpopular vote because its the right thing to do in your mind, thats something.

Had McCain voted against the bill, I would have given him the advantage on this one.
So where were you on the myriad votes that he avoided in the past?

You're sounding more and more like a Bush supporter by the minute.

So where were you on the myriad votes that he avoided in the past?

That depends on the situation. But if he is running for president and skips an unpopular vote... Id call that wimpy. If he votes "present" in the Illinois legislature in a procedural move... That is different.

That depends on the situation. But if he is running for president and skips an unpopular vote... Id call that wimpy. If he votes "present" in the Illinois legislature in a procedural move... That is different.
As far as I know, this is the first controversial vote he actually was there for. So he has broken the pattern of avoiding votes. We'll see how often he'll break that pattern.

As far as I know, this is the first controversial vote he actually was there for. So he has broken the pattern of avoiding votes. We'll see how often he'll break that pattern.

As far as you know... That is such a silly statement. What contraversal votes has he missed???

As far as I know, McCain has missed all votes except his vote to authorize Bush to do the Iraq war.

As far as you know... That is such a silly statement. What contraversal votes has he missed???

As far as I know, McCain has missed all votes except his vote to authorize Bush to do the Iraq war.
Please, there has been thread after thread of the votes he missed on here.

Among the things he avoided voting on:

1. Obama missed a vote on a resolution that declared the Iranian Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization,

2. Most SCHIP votes.

3. The controversial vote condemning moveon.moron.

There are more, but dayum.

I originally thought you started this thread as a play on those past threads talking Obama down for missing the controversial votes.

This one wasn't very controversial for McCain and I am sure if he thought it wouldn't have passed he'd have been there for the vote.

Among the things he avoided voting on:

1. Obama missed a vote on a resolution that declared the Iranian Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization,

2. Most SCHIP votes.

3. The controversial vote condemning moveon.moron.

There are more, but dayum.

I originally thought you started this thread as a play on those past threads talking Obama down for missing the controversial votes.

This one wasn't very controversial for McCain and I am sure if he thought it wouldn't have passed he'd have been there for the vote.

Not one of those votes has any effect on the law. THose are puff votes, I dont care if they vote on Puff bills.

Not one of those votes has any effect on the law. THose are puff votes, I dont care if they vote on Puff bills.
Again. That was 30 seconds.

Most controversial votes have been avoided by Obama. I thought you were playing on the many threads about Obama avoiding controversial votes with your thread here.

And, as I said, this wasn't even controversial for McCain. Everybody here knows that he would have gone and voted yes if he thought the bill wouldn't have passed otherwise.

Back