McCain gets Publically Blown by...

Cancel7

Banned
newspaper editors!

Frank Rich wrote a really interesting column this week, the link to it is below.

I just pulled out a short, but very telling paragraph. I didn't know that newspaper editors had given McCain a standing ovation. I'm slightly surprised because they would have had to, well, stand. And they usually fall right to their knees when he walks in. The liberal media.

"That may be a big assumption. At an Associated Press luncheon for newspaper editors in Washington last week, Mr. McCain was given a standing ovation. (The other candidate who appeared, Mr. Obama, was not.) Cindy McCain, whose tax returns remain under wraps, has not received remotely the same scrutiny as Michelle Obama and Bill Clinton, except for her plagiarized recipes. The most damning proof of the press’s tilt toward Mr. McCain, though, is the lack of clamor for his complete health records, especially in the wake of his baffling serial factual confusions about Iraq, his No. 1 issue. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/opinion/20rich.html?em&ex=1208923200&en=ba82ce75f3eaa917&ei=5087

newspaper editors!

Frank Rich wrote a really interesting column this week, the link to it is below.

I just pulled out a short, but very telling paragraph. I didn't know that newspaper editors had given McCain a standing ovation. I'm slightly surprised because they would have had to, well, stand. And they usually fall right to their knees when he walks in. The liberal media.

"That may be a big assumption. At an Associated Press luncheon for newspaper editors in Washington last week, Mr. McCain was given a standing ovation. (The other candidate who appeared, Mr. Obama, was not.) Cindy McCain, whose tax returns remain under wraps, has not received remotely the same scrutiny as Michelle Obama and Bill Clinton, except for her plagiarized recipes. The most damning proof of the press’s tilt toward Mr. McCain, though, is the lack of clamor for his complete health records, especially in the wake of his baffling serial factual confusions about Iraq, his No. 1 issue. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/opinion/20rich.html?em&ex=1208923200&en=ba82ce75f3eaa917&ei=5087

Come on they've been on his nuts for years.

Well at least your honest about it Cawacko.

McCain admits it. They love his ass (for among other reasons) McCain-Feingold. Every paper was supporting that back in the day. Plus he was the 'maverick' Republican.

(The other candidate who appeared, Mr. Obama, was not.)

They have ignored Cindys little problems and money yet they went after Kerry wife because of her money.

LOL. You guys are funny.
It’s because he’s a pow. He’s the bad cool kid in school. See the problem with you guys is that you don’t get the press corp. It’s exactly like much of life. High school never ends. Only for them it’s worse because the vast majority were huge nerds in school. It’s why they loved bush during the 2000 campaign. He was the cool kid, the kid who would normally give them wedgies in the locker room, and now he was giving them really kewl nicknames instead!

McCain is the tough guy. He went to war. He was in a pow camp for five years. And he likes them, he really really likes them!

That’s what it’s about. There is no liberal media. There is a childish media, and their corporate masters, who are conservatives, period.

LOL. You guys are funny.
It’s because he’s a pow. He’s the bad cool kid in school. See the problem with you guys is that you don’t get the press corp. It’s exactly like much of life. High school never ends. Only for them it’s worse because the vast majority were huge nerds in school. It’s why they loved bush during the 2000 campaign. He was the cool kid, the kid who would normally give them wedgies in the locker room, and now he was giving them really kewl nicknames instead!

McCain is the tough guy. He went to war. He was in a pow camp for five years. And he likes them, he really really likes them!

That’s what it’s about. There is no liberal media. There is a childish media, and their corporate masters, who are conservatives, period.

Yes I am funny. Thank you for noticing Darla. I'm a pretty good time too.

LOL. Ok, I’ll wait.

Seriously, I'm wearing a short sleeved collard (sp?) shirt today and the guns are just sticking out. I can barely concentrate at work becaused I'm so focused on and impressed by the guns!!! What's a guy to do???

Back