McCain gets Publically Blown by...

At last, proof positive that Frank Rich still has at least one reader.

:hand:

Really, you’ve been waiting for that evidence a long time? All you had to do was google “Frank Rich” and you would have received over four million hits. Then you could have spent all the time you were “waiting” actually reading all of the people who quote him, read him, and consider him “on my must read list”.

Let me know if there are any other obvious facts you have been waiting years for evidence on. I can help you out. You know Acorn, just because you took the short bus to school, doesn’t mean you aren’t capable of learning. It just means you need extra-help.

*snerk* :cof1:

I almost choked on my coffee!

Seriously, it is because he is more liberal than other R's that they have been there!
This is completely relative. The American Conservative Union gives John McCain an conservative rating of 82.3 over a 25 year carreer. How the FUCK does that make him liberal in any sense of the word? Just for comparison they rated Hillary Clinton at 9%.

His rating from the ACLU is 25%. Ron Paul gets a 61% rating from the ACLU and Obama gets an 82% rating. 25% and he is MORE liberal. He is less "Liberal" than Ron Paul. Granted this rating actually deals with a persons respect for Civil Liberties but goose steppers want to call it liberal so we'll use the goose stepper term because it's McCain's party, or a small sliver of it anyway. No wonder Paul did so poorly even among Repubs. Damn freedom loving pinkos.

This is completely relative. The American Conservative Union gives John McCain an conservative rating of 82.3 over a 25 year carreer. How the FUCK does that make him liberal in any sense of the word? Just for comparison they rated Hillary Clinton at 9%.

His rating from the ACLU is 25%. Ron Paul gets a 61% rating from the ACLU and Obama gets an 82% rating. 25% and he is MORE liberal. He is less "Liberal" than Ron Paul. Granted this rating actually deals with a persons respect for Civil Liberties but goose steppers want to call it liberal so we'll use the goose stepper term because it's McCain's party, or a small sliver of it anyway. No wonder Paul did so poorly even among Repubs. Damn freedom loving pinkos.
I said "more liberal". Does the existence of modifiers totally escape every liberal? And Ron Paul got far more coverage than he ever merited because of his "more liberal" stances.

;)

I'm sure John McCain will get healthy doses of scrutiny as soon as the Dems declare their candidate. Right now he gets to enjoy the non-opposed status as the Repub running for Prez.

Why any of us would need to see his medical records? Only to exploit some medical opinions and use them against him? Or are we concerned with his health?

I'm more concerned with what he will or will not do as President. When it is just Red v. Blue, you can bet Move-on and others will be throwing everything they can at him. From what I've seen, that old tough bird can take it.

McCain is the McSame loser he was in 2000. Why do Republicans want him now ?
Perhaps republicans pick the worst of the lot and he was second worst in 2000 ? Since the worst of the lot can't run again McCain is on top of the bottom now. Which makes him the Republican darling ? You got me ?

Last edited:
Back