McCain is not fit to be president

YesWeCan

YES WE DID!
Many say that Hillary is not fit to be president because she is a woman. Some say that Obama lacks the political experience to be president (which is a ridiculous statement but I digress), however what about mccain's limitations?

For example, what if the red phone is a bit too high up on the wall for mccains itty bitty t-rex arms to reach it? Then what will we do in the face of a full on nuclear assault?

Hillary may be a woman and obama may be thought to have little experience, but at least they can put their shirts on by themselves in the morning.

.02 for you all

I dont begrudge McCain for his injuies.

I do begrudge him for his willingness to allow others to be mained and killed in a war that is harming the US.

They can all answer that phone. The important part is who will be the one who has the US's best interest when they answer that phone.

Not just neocons or lobbists best interests.

Obama is that person.

I agree desh 100%, we need someone that is a bit more worldly and inspirational in these times. hopefully he wins in november

Damn...............!

Many say that Hillary is not fit to be president because she is a woman. Some say that Obama lacks the political experience to be president (which is a ridiculous statement but I digress), however what about mccain's limitations?

For example, what if the red phone is a bit too high up on the wall for mccains itty bitty t-rex arms to reach it? Then what will we do in the face of a full on nuclear assault?

Hillary may be a woman and obama may be thought to have little experience, but at least they can put their shirts on by themselves in the morning.

.02 for you all

Why do you hate those with 'Disabilities'? John became disabeled serving 'His' country...and what did Obama and HillBilly do?...that is the question! Liberals are sure weird to say the least! Y'all preach compassion..but heaven forbid if it is on the other side of the fence!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ever hear of a guy called max cleland that your kind tore apart? McCain is a supporter of a war that has literally wounded and killed millions. Obama is someone that is going to unite the country and give us respect again in the world community, something we have none of right now. The fact that you are against hope and change shows you to be the standard neanderthal knuckle dragging stupid nascar red stater that wil continue to destroy this country. Too stupid to know about the world and why it's IMPERATIVE we have someone that can bring us hope.

Nice try...bimbo...

ever hear of a guy called max cleland that your kind tore apart? McCain is a supporter of a war that has literally wounded and killed millions. Obama is someone that is going to unite the country and give us respect again in the world community, something we have none of right now. The fact that you are against hope and change shows you to be the standard neanderthal knuckle dragging stupid nascar red stater that wil continue to destroy this country. Too stupid to know about the world and why it's IMPERATIVE we have someone that can bring us hope.

Max was torn apart by the NVA...next stupid comment!

do you want to quit stalking me like a freak? find something better to do, maybe nascar is on, or maybe you should turn the tv to the fishing channel or something else simple enough for your brain to comprehend.

Holy shit, this guy is monitoring what a new name is doing on this board and stalking them already, and people here will actually tell me, yeah darla, go to his site, expose your ip address, give him your real name while you're at it!

Yeah I wasn't even that stupid when I was born.

wtf....................!

do you want to quit stalking me like a freak? find something better to do, maybe nascar is on, or maybe you should turn the tv to the fishing channel or something else simple enough for your brain to comprehend.

Stalking you?...I don't even know who the hell you are...get a life bimbo!

This was in fact my 'First' post to you...are you a troll ? Having different screen names?

Last edited:
Darla.............

Holy shit, this guy is monitoring what a new name is doing on this board and stalking them already, and people here will actually tell me, yeah darla, go to his site, expose your ip address, give him your real name while you're at it!

Yeah I wasn't even that stupid when I was born.

you are in fact a psycho! No one invited you to my site...please stay away...nuts are not allowed...and the only ones banned!

Stalking you?...I don't even know who the hell you are...get a life bimbo!

This was in fact my 'First' post to you...are you a troll ? Having different screen names?

you apparently are continuing to refresh the who's online page. Don't you have anything better to do?

I love how just because I'm new that I'm a "troll." I guess anyone that has a different opinion than you and isn't a knuckle dragging derelict must be a troll.... makes perfect sense.

John McCain is a great American and "could be" President. I'll vote for him without hesitation. He is a true Hero. He endured torture at a time when he could have been released early from captivity, but would not accept special treatment. He would not ask any young man or woman to endure today what he was not willing to endure himself. No other candidate can say that. Our current President can not say that.

Many may not agree with him on major issues such as the War, but in his case, they should disagree with him in a respectful manner. His personal sacrifices are timeless and can never be repaid. His own son serves in our military. One way or another, this is probably his last Political Ride. If anyone has faith in their candidate of choice, McCain is a man activists shouldn't have to tear apart to make their point. Plenty of space exists between McCain and democrats on issues without personal attacks. So far I do think he has been given a fair measure of respect and it is well deserved.

John McCain is a great American and "could be" President. I'll vote for him without hesitation. He is a true Hero. He endured torture at a time when he could have been released early from captivity, but would not accept special treatment. He would not ask any young man or woman to endure today what he was not willing to endure himself. No other candidate can say that. Our current President can not say that.

Many may not agree with him on major issues such as the War, but in his case, they should disagree with him in a respectful manner. His personal sacrifices are timeless and can never be repaid. His own son serves in our military. One way or another, this is probably his last Political Ride. If anyone has faith in their candidate of choice, McCain is a man activists shouldn't have to tear apart to make their point. Plenty of space exists between McCain and democrats on issues without personal attacks. So far I do think he has been given a fair measure of respect and it is well deserved.

Yeah so I can't critiscize him where it's due because he served in the military. Sorry, that doesn't work with me. I think logically.

If Obama wins in November, we are f---ed.
But he won't win. He's too liberal for America, and besides, half of his "youth base" won't even vote.

John McCain will make a fine president.
Why do you hate people with disabilities?
Do you want to kill McCain, like how you killed Terri Schiavo?

Back