3 Coronado, CA Condo $2,100,000 2008 Dreamcatcher Family
4 Sedona, AZ House $405,707 ? Cindy McCain Trust
5 Sedona, AZ House $369,929 ? Cindy McCain Trust
6 Sedona, AZ House $327,929 ? Sedona Hidden Valley Ltd. Partnership
7 La Jolla, CA Condo >$1,000,000 ? Hensley Survivors Trust
8 Arlington, VA Condo $847,800 ? Cindy McCain Trust
9 Phoenix, AZ Loft $700,000 2007 Meghan McCain
10 Phoenix, AZ Loft $700,000 2007 Wild River LLC

How many of those are in Cindy's pre-nump? (although's there's got to be some exceptional divorce lawyers that can break through almost any pre-nump).

How many of those are in Cindy's pre-nump? (although's there's got to be some exceptional divorce lawyers that can break through almost any pre-nump).

the sancTITTIE of marriage says whats yours is mine and whats mine is yours. isn't mccain trying to preserve marriage? he should practice what he preaches...

After 6 or 7 houses, one simply looses count rob

i know.... its too many to keep track of. I can't blame him, and i mean lets face it he's too old to probably even remember what state he's in.

I wonder if he and cindy still have sex?? probably has to depend on the ol' V for some help in that department.

1 Phoenix, AZ Condo $4,666,814 2006 Cindy McCain Trust
2 Coronado, CA Condo $2,705,040 ? Dreamcatcher Family
3 Coronado, CA Condo $2,100,000 2008 Dreamcatcher Family
4 Sedona, AZ House $405,707 ? Cindy McCain Trust
5 Sedona, AZ House $369,929 ? Cindy McCain Trust
6 Sedona, AZ House $327,929 ? Sedona Hidden Valley Ltd. Partnership
7 La Jolla, CA Condo >$1,000,000 ? Hensley Survivors Trust
8 Arlington, VA Condo $847,800 ? Cindy McCain Trust
9 Phoenix, AZ Loft $700,000 2007 Meghan McCain
10 Phoenix, AZ Loft $700,000 2007 Wild River LLC
Wow not that is what a call "a common man".

the sancTITTIE of marriage says whats yours is mine and whats mine is yours. isn't mccain trying to preserve marriage? he should practice what he preaches...

huh? that would have been a great line for him to use when they met. 'Look her honey, I'm trying to preserve marriages so you shouldn't get a pre-nump against me.'

I would love to see the trust docs for those trusts. My bet is that John McCain is a named Beneficiary in some of them.

I'm sorry .. I just can't think of a more ridiculous issue than how many houses a man who has access to millions of dollars owns.

Afghanistan

Iraq

Iran

Housing meltdown

Economy

America as the greatest prison nation in human history

????

they are all rich dems and pubs. The dems loved john Edwards and he was a rich trial lawyer with 900 haircuts, mansions, gulf stream jets, lovers in every city.

But he cared about bout poor people.

I'm sorry .. I just can't think of a more ridiculous issue than how many houses a man who has access to millions of dollars owns.

Afghanistan

Iraq

Iran

Housing meltdown

Economy

????
Here is where BAC and I agree.

BAC nailed it. This is a ridiculous issue.

McCain is rich. I think we all knew that. And while he may have given a stupid answer to this question, its really a non-issue.

Did anyone really think a presidential candidate was a "common man"? If so, I have some oceanfront property in Tennessee I can sell you cheap.

I wish someone would outline the rules for presidential campaigns for me. I recall a certain Senator running for president being lambasted for marrying a woman with lots of money. I remember it being a big deal among the Republicans. It was fair game I was told.

Suddenly, it doesn't matter and is out of bounds?

If I had been a member of this board when they were talking about John Kerry I would have said it was a non-issue then as well.

Some of are actually worried about the war, the economy, our tax system, and some other issues that are FAR more imporrtant.

Afghanistan

Iraq

Iran

Housing meltdown

Economy

????
Could not have said it better myself, but for the unwashed electorate (fucking A right I am an elitist) this shit plays more and there has got to be a way to show McCain for what he is and point out to the electorate that this is more bread and circuses.

BAC nailed it. This is a ridiculous issue.

McCain is rich. I think we all knew that. And while he may have given a stupid answer to this question, its really a non-issue.

Did anyone really think a presidential candidate was a "common man"? If so, I have some oceanfront property in Tennessee I can sell you cheap.

If you have property in TN, it will indeed be ocean-front in a couple years when the sea rises 5000 feet (or whatever Gore is claiming these days)

:rolleyes:

I wish someone would outline the rules for presidential campaigns for me. I recall a certain Senator running for president being lambasted for marrying a woman with lots of money. I remember it being a big deal among the Republicans. It was fair game I was told.

Suddenly, it doesn't matter and is out of bounds?

Exactly. Republicans were the ones that bought it up. God forbid you point out the hypocrisy.

Exactly. Republicans were the ones that bought it up. God forbid you point out the hypocrisy.

I don't think anyone said it was out of bounds, just that it wasn't an issue worth morrying about.

And I see that 3 people have said its a non-issue. SF may be a republican, but I am certainly not. And I am pretty sure BAC is not a republican. lol

Back