McCain - "Its hard to be proud of America"

"How can I be proud of my country?" he asked.

"I’ll admit to you that it’s tough, it’s tough in some respects," McCain said America needed to be "more humble, more inclusive."

Wow I agree with McCain on this one.

Yeah I agree too Desh, but a con is not allowed to tell the truth in that area.

It will likely be written off by the right as a McCainism, just like they did with bush when he messed up and blurted out truth.

It certainly does blunt the effect of trying to tout the Mrs Obama quote as something anti American.

I am just suprised that the Republickins have not come out in droves to interpret of us what Johnny Mac REALLY meant. But what does not suprise me is how NONE of you that vote republican have had the kind of response you would have, had Michelle Obama said THE EXACT SAME THING!

I am just suprised that the Republickins have not come out in droves to interpret of us what Johnny Mac REALLY meant. But what does not suprise me is how NONE of you that vote republican have had the kind of response you would have, had Michelle Obama said THE EXACT SAME THING!

But McCain is not running for president! ohh wait he is.....

They wont unless the media decides to cover it. Why draw attention to it?

Back