McCain scores big in NH

Yup. Fox News called it for McCain. If the margin holds Romney has to be crapping his pants behind that smile. Glad it isn't Smell-o-Vision...

38 to 30, John McCain, was the last number I saw, not all precincts have reported so it's still a fluctuating number...

But still it's a huge McCain win, I just herd on Fox news this is shaping up to a Huckabee McCain race, and I think McCain will win that one handily.

If he wins Mich and SC, yes. If he takes even one, it puts him up on the momentum wave...

Yup. Fox News called it for McCain. If the margin holds Romney has to be crapping his pants behind that smile. Glad it isn't Smell-o-Vision...

He only has 2 second places, one first in wyoming, a very good chance in michigan, and mccain isn't going to be able to get independents to swing his way once the primaries aren't open anymore. Not to mention his very big war chest. Yeah I'm sure romney is crapping his pants, lol.

It will be Hillary - Romney in the end as I have predicted for a solid year.

He only has 2 second places, one first in wyoming, a very good chance in michigan, and mccain isn't going to be able to get independents to swing his way once the primaries aren't open anymore. Not to mention his very big war chest. Yeah I'm sure romney is crapping his pants, lol.

Who was the last nominee that lost both of those, yet still got the nomination?

The republican candidacy is a hedge podge this year. Many are on a very even level. It's not as definitive as you think it is for mccain. The independents is what likely gave mccain the win in new hampshire, not republican core voters. In iowa romney had a 2:1 advantage with all non-evangical voters over the other candidates. Romney is the only candidate that has finished at least in the top 2 in the last three elections, and he's probably going to have a very good chance in michigan.

Romney is NOT dead by any means and you are going to see this in the coming days.

Romney's best hope is if Barrack blows away Clinton early, which it appears he isn't, because McCain is a much better canidate against Hillery.

And for the record let me clear up I am not a romney supporter. I will not be voting for him come election day. But while many didn't even recognize romney as a main contender a year back I was naming him to be one of the main front runners. You are grossly underestimating romney.

Last edited:
And for the record let me clear up I am not a romney supporter. I will not be voting for him come election day. But while many didn't even recognize romney is a main contender a year back I was naming him to be one of the main frontrunners. You are grossly underestimating romney.
It's not like I expect him to drop out. But the Evangelists are going to come out in droves to keep Romney from that office.

Back