McCain should be running away with this!

McCains not a very good speaker at all. He is horrid. Horrid I tell you. The great master orator Obama should have no problem winning the debates. It will be a massacre I tell you... a massacre.

I think of you more as an instigator than a cheerleader. You wind your toys up and then watch them bang into each other.

You are one bizarre dude, with strange fantasies created in your head.

The liberals here and the intellectual powerhouses, and Onceler, Darla, Tiana, and Dungheap are some of the smartest posters I've ever met. Cheerleading? What a tool you are.

Cheerleading, peanut gallery insulting, and meaningless hackishness comes from your side of the aisle predominantly on this board.

You are one bizarre dude, with strange fantasies created in your head.

The liberals here and the intellectual powerhouses, and Onceler, Darla, Tiana, and Dungheap are some of the smartest posters I've ever met. Cheerleading? What a tool you are.

Cheerleading, peanut gallery insulting, and meaningless hackishness comes from your side of the aisle predominantly on this board.

Once again your idiocy prevents you from comprehending what was written. Not once did I call Darla or anyone else a cheerleader you tool. You are one of the worst hacks on this board, not to mention one of the most dishonest.

But good for you... you made my point... they start a circle jerk and here you are now trying to hump their legs for attention.

Back