McCain wins FL

Blackflag

and the Republican primary. It is all over but the crying.

McCain will win AZ, CA, NY, NM. It is over. WRL was right.

I'm glad. Now Obama needs to defeat Hillary and I'll feel good about the General election either way it turns out.

Its going to be McCain/Hillary.

Fucking disgusting. Sick.

Listen, stop that. If it ends up to be a McCain/Hillary race, I am going to turn into one of these little emo boys and I'm going to come on here every night and whine, and threaten to kill myself, and...I'm going to post incoherent poems, all of which I will write myself.

Listen, stop that. If it ends up to be a McCain/Hillary race, I am going to turn into one of these little emo boys and I'm going to come on here every night and whine, and threaten to kill myself, and...I'm going to post incoherent poems, all of which I will write myself.

Now who does that?

A Little Bit Of Suicide
A little bit of suicide a day keeps the doctor away
A little bit of suicide a week keeps the nightmares at bay
A little bit of suicide a month keeps my friends worrying
A little bit of suicide a year keeps my heart still beating

Perfectly coherent.

Now who does that?

A Little Bit Of Suicide
A little bit of suicide a day keeps the doctor away
A little bit of suicide a week keeps the nightmares at bay
A little bit of suicide a month keeps my friends worrying
A little bit of suicide a year keeps my heart still beating

Perfectly coherent.

LOL... I didn't even mean you! Believe it or not.

You just don't like old people.

Ugh. I don't feel so good. Fucking McCain? Jesus Christ, this old fossil is going to....

Fuck him. His one redeeming factor is that he could die at any given second.

You won't see one from me, don't worry.

I guess we can leave that to spinner once his hillary closet door opens back up if sh wins the pirmary ?
Which I suspect she will because of closet rascism if nothing else.
I hear all the time around here among the oldsters and rednecks that they are not going to vote for no n$$$%$$%. Sorry about that but I had to pass on the idea.

Last edited:
You just don't like old people.

Ugh. I don't feel so good. Fucking McCain? Jesus Christ, this old fossil is going to....

Fuck him. His one redeeming factor is that he could die at any given second.

I know...but we don't yet know who he would leave behind.

Seriously, is this the best the country can do? John McCain and Hillary Clinton?

Did you see what she pulled in Florida today? Disgraceful.

Back