McSame makes a fool out of himself

When Senator John McCain was asked here this afternoon how he plans to balance the budget, he said that he hoped to do so by stimulating economic growth - and approvingly cited the example of President Ronald Reagan,"

The question asked him was how he was going to balance the budget.

His answer was to do what Reagan did. Reagan did not balance the budget he tripled the deficit.

He obviously thinks Reagan was good financially for our country and he is wrong.
Stimulating the economy would definitely help to get us back to the area we were at in the 90s.

Pretending that his answer of stimulating the economy is the same thing as saying reduce deficits is pretense, or simple misunderstanding.

Thanks for your endorsement that I am on the correct path. I would worry if neocons liked me.

It has nothing to do with liking you or not. There are people on this board that I disagree with politically that I like and there are people I agree with politically but don't like. It's saying dumb stuff that is annoying.

It has nothing to do with liking you or not. There are people on this board that I disagree with politically that I like and there are people I agree with politically but don't like. It's saying dumb stuff that is annoying.

yep it annoyed me greatly when someone would tell me why we had to invade Iraq or stay there.
Or why if it is good for the market it is good for America.

McCain has said that he wants to balance the budget, make the Bush tax cuts permanent, cut additional taxes, keep troops in Iraq and reduce the deficit. And ponies for everyone!

McCain has said that he wants to balance the budget, make the Bush tax cuts permanent, cut additional taxes, keep troops in Iraq and reduce the deficit. And ponies for everyone!

McCain dodged the guy's question about the deficit but he will have to answer how he proposes doing everything he wants.

It is if your are argueing the wrong policy. Kinda like those who supported bush.
wouldn't you say someone was dumb for argueing a policy of having the govt pay off everyones mortage is dumb ?

Fine. Liberals are stupid. That's pretty easy and took a lot of thought.

Back