McShame's strategy is working

Its all part of his strategy. Any day now he's going to drop his plans for the economy and winning formula to finally capture Bin Laden. He's been holding off for the last 7 years but his October suprise is going to knock our sox off.

Its all part of his strategy. Any day now he's going to drop his plans for the economy and winning formula to finally capture Bin Laden. He's been holding off for the last 7 years but his October suprise is going to knock our sox off.

LOL! I can't imagine how he can assume that people aren't going to ask why he hasn't already "got" bin Laden if he really knows how to do it as he claims. He's really put his foot into it this time. Isn't one of his tired slogans "Country First!" ? :rolleyes:

LOL! I can't imagine how he can assume that people aren't going to ask why he hasn't already "got" bin Laden if he really knows how to do it as he claims. He's really put his foot into it this time. Isn't one of his tired slogans "Country First!" ? :rolleyes:

LOL - yeah, that was definitely one of his biggest senior moments to date. Its like, "WTF?" you've been holding back on us?

I still enjoy reminiscing about Dixie's repeated warnings of "you have no idea what's about to happen, do you?" in reference to the polls after Palin's knock 'em dead convention speech.

I just want to know... who will be the Republican challenger to Obama in 2012?

May as well start that discussion now. We only have four years to hash out the pros and cons.

Honestly, I can't speak that confidently yet. Everyone in the MSM now is talking about the Bradley/Wilder effect; if the polls tighten to within 3-4 pts. by election day, I think it could be a nailbiter.

I still enjoy reminiscing about Dixie's repeated warnings of "you have no idea what's about to happen, do you?" in reference to the polls after Palin's knock 'em dead convention speech.

Or what about the October suprise that was going blow Obama out of the water? I think it was MichaelK that was saying something about that months ago. Still waiting on it.

Honestly, I can't speak that confidently yet. Everyone in the MSM now is talking about the Bradley/Wilder effect; if the polls tighten to within 3-4 pts. by election day, I think it could be a nailbiter.

Um, lorax, clearly it already is a nailbiter. McCain just unveiled his economic plan. Obama's toast.

I just want to know... who will be the Republican challenger to Obama in 2012?

May as well start that discussion now. We only have four years to hash out the pros and cons.

Romney is waiting in the wings. He's the republican economy guy. You'll see him again, count on it.

Or what about the October suprise that was going blow Obama out of the water? I think it was MichaelK that was saying something about that months ago. Still waiting on it.

Oh, yeah - he had one every other day. I think the latest was a video of Michelle Obama speaking with Wright at the church, railing against "whitey."

When is he going to stop saying he knows how to capture Bin Laden? Mr. Country First for you, right there.

The simple fact is that McCain does know how to capture him. He is just such a political genious he's waited 7 years to be 7 points down in a presidential election. Its about to go down.

Oh, yeah - he had one every other day. I think the latest was a video of Michelle Obama speaking with Wright at the church, railing against "whitey."

lol

oh yeah, the whitey the video! Wait until that drops. McCain is on the prowl.

McCain can do serious damage by calling out Obama on Plummergate tomorrow night.

I don't know how much effect this comment from Obama will have, if any, but this is what McCain needs to attempt to make a comeback. He really needs an Obama mistake or gaffe for him to exploit.

Back