McShame's strategy is working

I don't know how much effect this comment from Obama will have, if any, but this is what McCain needs to attempt to make a comeback. He really needs an Obama mistake or gaffe for him to exploit.

high five!
to exploiting gaffes! That's step #2 in McCain's master plan. As we all know, getting a VP pick to start a race riot is #1 of course.

high five!
to exploiting gaffes! That's step #2 in McCain's master plan. As we all know, getting a VP pick to start a race riot is #1 of course.

Actually it's every politicians plan, pounce when your opponent makes a mistake. That's a given.

Boy you guys get it don't you....

yes, I get it.... talking points from the left are to shout out about how racially provocative Palin has been blah blah blah....

Probably simply left wing plants standing close to cameras at Rep rallies and shouting the dumbest things they can think of then blaming it on Republicans.

:foil:

Romney is waiting in the wings. He's the republican economy guy. You'll see him again, count on it.

Remember when you were running around wildly patting yourself on the back for your Romney predictions? LOL

Going for round two? Lets make a bet.

Superfreak and I have one already. He's going to owe me some serious bread after this election, I'll collect from you after the next.

$500 says Romney is not the R nominee in 2008 if Obama is elected.

Come tough guy.

Remember when you were running around wildly patting yourself on the back for your Romney predictions? LOL

Going for round two? Lets make a bet.

Superfreak and I have one already. He's going to owe me some serious bread after this election, I'll collect from you after the next.

$500 says Romney is not the R nominee in 2008 if Obama is elected.

Come tough guy.

I'll bet $100 billion that says he is not the nominee in 2008.

Gee that is really a tough bet.... maybe I can get Dixie to fall for it...

As for our bet, yeah... you'll have a nice bag of pennies headed your way...

I'll bet $100 billion that says he is not the nominee in 2008.

Gee that is really a tough bet.... maybe I can get Dixie to fall for it...

As for our bet, yeah... you'll have a nice bag of pennies headed your way...

Typo, sue me. And get ready to bust out that pickle jar full of cash you buried in your yard. You'll be peelin' off a c-note and sendin it to the tropics sucker!

2012 Grind. As SuperSpaz couldn't resist expounding on the most obvious typo in the history of mankind, I'm making the year official.

Typo, sue me. And get ready to bust out that pickle jar full of cash you buried in your yard. You'll be peelin' off a c-note and sendin it to the tropics sucker!

2012 Grind. As SuperSpaz couldn't resist expounding on the most obvious typo in the history of mankind, I'm making the year official.

uh...

You have a link to that bet???

I thought you gave three to one odds and Damo and I each bet you $50.

uh...

You have a link to that bet???

I thought you gave three to one odds and Damo and I each bet you $50.

Was that on SR's site? I don't remember. But if McDick wins, I'm screwed. Thankfully, I'll be enjoying a windfall from you and G.

Was that on SR's site? I don't remember. But if McDick wins, I'm screwed. Thankfully, I'll be enjoying a windfall from you and G.
It's on this site. We'll have to hunt it out to verify the veracity of the bet.

And a whole $100 is a "windfall"? You need to get a better job.

Back