McWho?

When was the last time Heart had a hit? When 8 track tapes were out? I can't believe they would turn down the free publicity.

Oh yes, I’m certain that someone acting on principle would be hard for a capitalistic pig like yourself to believe.

Oh yes, I’m certain that someone acting on principle would be hard for a capitalistic pig like yourself to believe.

"capitalist pig" - wow, you really do like me. You haven't said something that nice to me in a long time.

ahahahaha...Milton Friedman loves you from afar! cawacko, you could have graduated from his Chicago School!

Ahahahah, ya young whippersnapper, just wait, just you wait, when your grandchildren look at your and laugh about your cds!
LOL, I have their vinyl too. I did buy an mp3 player a while back an put my fav songs on SD microchips. Nice while riding the tractor and such.

danged handy newfangled doohickey.

LOL, I have their vinyl too. I did buy an mp3 player a while back an put my fav songs on SD microchips. Nice while riding the tractor and such.

danged handy newfangled doohickey.

I have one too, a gift to Bud from Conoco/Philips for all his hard work. He is a film interp. in corrosion at Kakivik! Ain't no rust on me and my cracks are all fine as a result! I just downloaded all my cds and now I want to get my vynals on computer, too! Can't find some of them in cd, that is how old they are CAWACKO...now make another remark :pke:

yeah Froggie I bought a turntable and software last year to digitize my vinyl. but then my sister borrowed it....

I have one too, a gift to Bud from Conoco/Philips for all his hard work. He is a film interp. in corrosion at Kakivik! Ain't no rust on me and my cracks are all fine as a result! I just downloaded all my cds and now I want to get my vynals on computer, too! Can't find some of them in cd, that is how old they are CAWACKO...now make another remark :pke:

No ma'am! :)

Back