Media is loving Kamala Harris.

The list of disgusting humans the media loves is long.

How about that lying old cat woman who claimed Trump forced his way into her dried up old cooch but couldn't even recall what year?

Her and Richard Maddow are going shopping together in Paris!

She smiles. She says nothing.
They do what sells. They elected trump in '16 and vowed not to do it again.
Yet, here they were bashing Biden.

In this instance, it was an important moment in history. She says plenty, but she doesn't have to. She's a Biden surrogate who voters will gladly support over trump.

Media is loving Kamala Harris.​

Well- she's lovable- unlike the Orange Ogre.
I think she's anything but lovable. But at this late date she won't be scrutinized the way she would have been in a primary run. She simply has to continue Biden's agenda. And...for some reason she doesn't get improperly blamed for Bibi's war crimes.

I think she's anything but lovable. But at this late date she won't be scrutinized the way she would have been in a primary run. She simply has to continue Biden's agenda. And...for some reason she doesn't get improperly blamed for Bibi's war crimes.
A subjective matter of perception, of course. If she makes it- she'll be the first beautiful president of the USA. My two bits- after inflation.

A subjective matter of perception, of course. If she makes it- she'll be the first beautiful president of the USA. My two bits- after inflation.
When she ran in '20, her aggressive tenure as AG came to the fore. And...that bullshit she pulled against Biden in the debate backfired miserably.

This election could not have worked out better. After more than a year of the press and trump bashing Biden for his age, she gets to step in at this 11th hour and look like a fresh new alternative.

I don't think the DNC is intelligent enough to have orchestrated this.

When she ran in '20, her aggressive tenure as AG came to the fore. And...that bullshit she pulled against Biden in the debate backfired miserably.

This election could not have worked out better. After more than a year of the press and trump bashing Biden for his age, she gets to step in at this 11th hour and look like a fresh new alternative.

I don't think the DNC is intelligent enough to have orchestrated this.
No, they're certainly not. If he hadn't tongue-mangled his political soup on national TV they'd still be promoting him as a winner.

The list of disgusting humans the media loves is long.

How about that lying old cat woman who claimed Trump forced his way into her dried up old cooch but couldn't even recall what year?

Her and Richard Maddow are going shopping together in Paris!
Just what this forum needs, another vulgar, hateful asshole moron. Welcome! :laugh:

Back