Media is loving Kamala Harris.

Oh lovable, like the 92% of her veep staff that quit and said she was the most vile hate-filled person to work with?
Tell you what- I'll retain my first-hand impressions and you retain your third -hand impressions and we'll see who the public agrees with in November.

Tell you what- I'll retain my first-hand impressions and you retain your third -hand impressions and we'll see who the public agrees with in November.
Third hand impressions? LOL, it's a fact jack that 92% of her staff left because she was a bitch to work for.

When she ran in '20, her aggressive tenure as AG came to the fore. And...that bullshit she pulled against Biden in the debate backfired miserably.

This election could not have worked out better. After more than a year of the press and trump bashing Biden for his age, she gets to step in at this 11th hour and look like a fresh new alternative.

I don't think the DNC is intelligent enough to have orchestrated this.
Good points.

I've been greatly amused watching the MAGATs cry and weep that "Harris wasn't elected" and "The voters didn't choose her" because she wasn't in this year's primaries, specifically. As usual they forget that when we choose the POTUS we're also voting for the VPOTUS. It's touching though to see how suddenly they care about what the voters want, after years of desperately trying to disenfranchise as many (D) voters as they can, eh?

Good points.

I've been greatly amused watching the MAGATs cry and weep that "Harris wasn't elected" and "The voters didn't choose her" because she wasn't in this year's primaries, specifically. As usual they forget that when we choose the POTUS we're also voting for the VPOTUS. It's touching though to see how suddenly they care about what the voters want, after years of desperately trying to disenfranchise as many (D) voters as they can, eh?
Since trump usurped power over the party, the disease that is irony and contradiction has spread to the entire Republican group of sycophants.

Good points.

It's funny because they suddenly have a VP that is hurting their chances so of course they want to diminish the role of the position.

ATTACH] [img]

Attachments

• 1722262290604.png
    1722262290604.png
    368.9 KB · Views: 2
The contrast will be gratifying, Lying Fishy- if Kamala makes POTUS and you're still a plagiaristic meme pimp.

Haw, haw..........................................haw.

Back