Media misses half the equation.

Jarod

Contributor
In the law, with a personal injury lawsuit there are two basic requirements to get an award. They are:

1) That someone was negligent.

2) That negligance caused injury to someone.

Some lawyers get confused and believe that if you get great injury you can overcome for not having negligance or if you have great negligance you can overcome for not having any injury. Not True!

The media has done this with the Obama - Wright mess. Wright is a rotten apple, no question. The problem is, that does not mean Obama is a rotten apple. They keep trying to make the case that Wright is a bad apple, and somehow the American people are starting to belive that just because Wright is bad... that means Obama is bad!

WAKE UP AMERICA!

I was sick of it a month ago. I think the timing of Wrights media sweep and "book tour" coupled with his shots back and forth with Obama could not have come at a worse time for Obama.

Sure, and the media knew this. Its sick how much control the Corporations have over us. They have really learned to manipulate politics.

Sure, and the media knew this. Its sick how much control the Corporations have over us. They have really learned to manipulate politics.

The corporations made Wright say what he said?

As for coverage... of course the media is going to continue covering the front runner for President trading blows with someone.

I am not gonna bite on that weak diversionary attempt damo.

1) I am not Damo

2) It was not diversionary, it was a question/point in response to JARODs post. Had Wright CHOSEN not to go on his media blitz or at least made it about his book and not about trading shots with Obama, then this story would not have been half of what it was. The point was that he had to decide for himself what action he was going to take.

3) I addressed his position on the media and if you care to offer a dissenting view, feel free.

LOL, sorry you two just sound so much alike on many things.
:clink:

Corps control the media, and they do not want Obama as pres.

The corporations made Wright say what he said?

As for coverage... of course the media is going to continue covering the front runner for President trading blows with someone.

NO, the point is not what Wright said. The point is that they are making such a big deal about him saying something. Its like Bush over and over again saying the words 9-11 and Saddam Hussen together in the same sentence over and over and over again.

Some how some huge number of Americans belived Saddam was responsable for 9-11.

I guess if they say Wright and Obama over and over again, people will impute the comments of Obama onto Wright.

Why did they never mention that Bush was partnters with OBL's brother.

LOL, sorry you two just sound so much alike on many things.
:clink:

Corps control the media, and they do not want Obama as pres.
If I said this every time somebody agreed with a lefty, everybody on the board would "sound" like chicken...

NO, the point is not what Wright said. The point is that they are making such a big deal about him saying something. Its like Bush over and over again saying the words 9-11 and Saddam Hussen together in the same sentence over and over and over again.

I guess if they say Wright and Obama over and over again, people will impute the comments of Obama onto Wright.

When Wright and Obama keep referring to each other in front of the media, of course the media is going to report on it. He is the frontrunning candidate for President of the United States. Had Wright not been in front of the media the past three days, then I would agree with you if media coverage continued.

Au Contraire Damo dear. You do not sound anything at all like WRL or jollie.
Actually I know what you mean.

I remember when IH8 and I would constantly post the same thing in different words... Sometimes SF and I sound that way.

The level of coverage before Wright jumped at the chance of more tv time was what? It had nearly died down to a bare whisper...

The level of coverage before Wright jumped at the chance of more tv time was what? It had nearly died down to a bare whisper...

So, if McCain's Paster were he to have one, were to go and make a speach, it would get this kinda coverage?

Imagine the uproar is Obama did not attend a church, like McCain?

So, if McCain's Paster were he to have one, were to go and make a speach, it would get this kinda coverage?

Imagine the uproar is Obama did not attend a church, like McCain?
If he were to go and make the same kind of speech that Wright did. Yeah. And if Obama didn't attend church there would have been no uproar. It would not be a shock to find he was a secular politician. Especially from your group.

Back