Meeting once again

Sorry but really nobody cares. All I have to say is: :gives: I'm not the one who is an ignorant moron on a political ideology. How pathetic.

Right, because in the land of the free, I'm the one claiming to adhere to a dated ideology which states that people shouldn't be allowed to pursue their Natural Right to own property, which would be completely moronic of me.

Right, because in the land of the free, I'm the one claiming to adhere to a dated ideology which states that people shouldn't be allowed to pursue their Natural Right to own property, which would be completely moronic of me.

Sorry hon even in the "land of the free" you don't technically own your land even when you supposedly do. My father owns his house and a small lot next door. This past summer instead of a summer vacation he decided to do some work to level out the lot cause it's quite hilly. Before he could do that he had to get a permit from the city government. Now if he owned the land why would he have to do that? Sorry hon but it's not owned by my father and that shows it. If he did own it he would be able to level off the lot and burn leaves without a permit. My grandfather when he was a live younger he would burn leaves too and had to have a permit before he could do what he wanted on his own land.

Oh and also you're missing the point about it and about capitalism. Instead of putting man against man we're wanting to take that away and end war and men fighting over petty nonsense.

Sorry hon even in the "land of the free" you don't technically own your land even when you supposedly do. My father owns his house and a small lot next door. This past summer instead of a summer vacation he decided to do some work to level out the lot cause it's quite hilly. Before he could do that he had to get a permit from the city government. Now if he owned the land why would he have to do that? Sorry hon but it's not owned by my father and that shows it. If he did own it he would be able to level off the lot and burn leaves without a permit. My grandfather when he was a live younger he would burn leaves too and had to have a permit before he could do what he wanted on his own land.

Yes, this would improve greatly under communism.

Back