Mental health experts sound the alarm on Trump’s potential ‘cognitive decline’ as he’s ‘lost touch with reality’

Oh course you give up because you're as clueless as the dipshit that started this thread. You just had to write something, no matter how fucking stupid it is, didn't you?

Suddenly you care about in-person diagnoses? Seems to me you guys on the Right from every YouTube Doctor in every Trailer park from sea to shining sea was diagnosing the FUCK out of Biden's mental state.

Huh.

Suddenly you care about in-person diagnoses? Seems to me you guys on the Right from every YouTube Doctor in every Trailer park from sea to shining sea was diagnosing the FUCK out of Biden's mental state.

Huh.
Prove I "suddenly" care about in person diagnosis. I watched the last trump/Biden debate did you? Based on that event make your best case for how their mental states are equivalent.

Leading mental health experts, including a former White House doctor, have expressed alarm over Donald Trump’s mental faculties, suggesting he’s showing signs of “cognitive decline.”

Several experts told The Independent their concerns about the Republican presidential nominee are similar to those they had about President Joe Biden before he dropped out of the race, warning Trump appears to “have lost touch with reality,” as exhibited by the 78-year-old’s “rambling” speeches and “erratic” debate performance.

They join a growing number of mental health professionals calling for independent and objective cognitive testing as November’s election edges closer.

Biden, 81, faced a deluge of questions about his mental fitness for another four years in office following his disastrous debate against Trump in June when he repeatedly stumbled over his words and trailed off. Now, all eyes are on Trump, who is prone to incoherent tangents and bizarre musings.

That was on full display at Monday night’s rally in Pennsylvania, where Trump was mocked for his “word salads.”He said of Kamala Harris: “She had the other interview with the other guy who was a nice guy I think from Philadelphia from Pennsylvania, he was a nice guy, he was asking her all these [inaudible] — the daily take — they don’t take like I do! Anybody wants to go, go what the hell differences they make — they have — and how dishonest was ABC...”

But Trump insists he is “cognitively very strong.”

Earlier this month a professor of psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College, Richard A. Friedman, said he was “alarmed” by what he witnessed during Trump’s debate performance on September 10. In an op-ed for The Atlantic, he said Trump “displayed some striking, if familiar, patterns that are commonly seen among people in cognitive decline.”

Dr. Ben Michaelis, a clinical psychologist who has previously carried out cognitive assessments for the New York Supreme Court, agrees. He told The Independent that Trump is “really not in a strong cognitive place.”

Michaelis — who stressed he has not examined Trump in person and could not offer any formal diagnosis — watched the former president’s debate against Kamala Harris earlier this month, noting that it started at 9 p.m.

“There’s a term when you’re talking about people with dementia called sundowning, it’s a lot harder for them as the day goes on,” he said, suggesting it appeared Trump could have been experiencing those symptoms.

“It’s very difficult for them to maintain focus on a topic,” he continued. “The idea of being able to maintain that level of focus for that amount of time, that late in the day…you wouldn’t think twice about it if that was your grandfather. It’s just he happens to be running for president.”

When it comes to Trump’s rambling speeches, where he has often veered from one unrelated topic to another, Michaelis said it struck him as “logorrhoea” — the Greek word meaning excessive talking — which can be associated with dementia.

An example of this was at a speech in Potterville, Michigan, where Trump leapfrogged from talking about how he lost billions of dollars in San Francisco to where he ranks in a list of “horribly” treated presidents. In another speech, he began talking about bacon and within a minute had moved on to wind turbines.

Trump has addressed his tendency to venture off topic, bragging about what he calls “the weave.”:whoa:

“When I do the weave...I’ll talk about nine different things and they all come back brilliantly together,” he said. “Friends of mine that are English professors, they say: ‘It’s the most brilliant thing I’ve ever seen.’”

But the experts don’t agree. “It’s excessive incoherent talking,” Michaelis said.

“Again, I am not diagnosing him with anything, but it can be a symptom of significant mental illness or dementia. [It is] that inability to maintain focus and to move in a sort of tangential way from topic to topic.

“If you’re observing him, [the topics] don’t seem at all connected but they may have some random connection in his mind, that’s what seems to be happening.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mental-health-experts-sound-alarm-141602757.html

View attachment 32404

View attachment 32405
Fuck you asshole. You supported the assassination of your political opponent so fuck you!

And that one is a diesel powered retard
you have to be short bus special to think this isn't transparent bullshit

The minute Biden dropped out of the race the media stopped covering how diminished he has become - because retaining power is all their reporting is designed to do - and forcing him to drop out was the only reason they gave this legs

you have to be short bus special to think this isn't transparent bullshit

The minute Biden dropped out of the race the media stopped covering how diminished he has become - because retaining power is all their reporting is designed to do - and forcing him to drop out was the only reason they gave this legs
And they also buich slapped democracy to do it.

Biden is still president. If these "experts" were the same ones that felt Biden had declined, why aren't they calling for him to leave office? Leaving the race isn't really the same, is it? Seems pretty clear what the agenda here is, no?
How do you call for a president to leave office, especially one who has a short time before his term expires? Biden gave a talk last week. He still communicates regularly. He does not have mental problems. He is doing the job, He is old and it appears 4 more years are too much.
Trump gives convoluted nonsensical talks regularly that should have people fleeing. He is also in it for himself. He will burn it all down if he sees profit for him.
Read Project 2025 and listen to his agenda. He is a serious danger to America continuing. Trump seeks power and immunity. He needs immunity because he is corrupt and crooked.

It's weird watching him speak now.

We're so used to his delusion, exaggerations and lies that nothing he says shocks us anymore. It's just the Trump we know. But if any other candidate spoke like he does, people would think them to be insane.

Don't Trumpys ever get annoyed by Trump's hyperbole? This is the best thing ever, the worst crime in history, no one has ever seen such a (fill in the blank). Nobody has ever been treated as badly as I have. Poor Donald. Trump has severe mental problems and maturity problems. He speaks horribly. He has no knowledge base. I cannot wait for him to go away.

Oh course you give up because you're as clueless as the dipshit that started this thread. You just had to write something, no matter how fucking stupid it is, didn't you?
Wow...so many that you couldn't come up with a number. And I thought you were going to sat, "None,"

Who woulda thunk?

Huh.
Well, let's be honest, both Biden and "the Donald" are losing it.

IMO, We, the People, should never elect a person over 65. Don't make it a law, just apply common sense. Any president elected should be a candidate for two terms; 8 years. Biden never was and Trump proved to be a traitor.

For those who believe in a two-party system, Harris is better than the Traitor Trump and his supporters.

How do you call for a president to leave office, especially one who has a short time before his term expires? Biden gave a talk last week. He still communicates regularly. He does not have mental problems. He is doing the job, He is old and it appears 4 more years are too much.
Trump gives convoluted nonsensical talks regularly that should have people fleeing. He is also in it for himself. He will burn it all down if he sees profit for him.
Read Project 2025 and listen to his agenda. He is a serious danger to America continuing. Trump seeks power and immunity. He needs immunity because he is corrupt and crooked.
you want me to read project 2025? NO Instead, you defend Scamala saying she can enter locked homes and check their guns

how you shit stains want us to follow you down your bullshit talking points and make us ignore the things you all actually say and think is fucking nuts

you are such a gas lighting little pissant it isn't funny

project 2025 - ever time you say it your vagina grows wider

you want me to read project 2025? NO Instead, you defend Scamala saying she can enter locked homes and check their guns

how you shit stains want us to follow you down your bullshit talking points and make us ignore the things you all actually say and think is fucking nuts

you are such a gas lighting little pissant it isn't funny

project 2025 - ever time you say it your vagina grows wider
You claim she said something about guns you do not like and it is worse than the Trumpys plot to destroy the country. It is a plot that has many members and writers. They are serious. Oh yeah, you only have 40 guns. How unfair that is. Kamala is taking them away,

You claim she said something about guns you do not like and it is worse than the Trumpys plot to destroy the country. It is a plot that has many members and writers. They are serious. Oh yeah, you only have 40 guns. How unfair that is. Kamala is taking them away,
fortunately she will never win a national campaign - even with the media hiding all her stances and pretending she is a moderate

Back