mercenary

goat

crybullies own Damo and Phan
adj
(of a person or their behavior) primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics.

noun
a professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army.

adj
(of a person or their behavior) primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics.

noun

Yep they are used all the time and they tend to be neutral, meaning they don't care about politics or reasons, just the money.

adj

noun

It's also the same with the gunrunners. They don't care about which side it is. Hell they'd supply the weapons and ammo to BOTH sides.

ear necklace

il_fullxfull.356056668_pskx.jpg

Look, we have had some good times, but as I long ago noted many times intelligence is not your thing.

You are the one who have claimed that those mercenaries are "woke".

Perhaps you'd explain what you mean by that so we can better understand what you meant by that.

The WOKE will at some point figure out that UTOPIA is never happy, that they are going overboard too, but it will take a long time....the Modern Morons are Stupendously Stupid.

I'm right here wanting to talk about the ethics of war.

I know. Hawkeye had to interject "wokeism" into your thread.

There are some ethical gunrunners and mercenaries who align with their causes of those who are on their side. They will never give in to fighting or selling for the other side, regardless of price.

I know. Hawkeye had to interject "wokeism" into your thread.

There are some ethical gunrunners and mercenaries who align with their causes of those who are on their side. They will never give in to fighting or selling for the other side, regardless of price.
Vietnam was about the opium trade. Will our soldiers admit to that simple fact?

Back