Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you my friend

It’s been a crazy year

I hope peace finds its way to everyone

I believe you are correct

The real new normal comes in 2022

There is a whole generation who will be far more caring people due to this ugly year

Lessons that they learned early about love of their fellow man and how science can not be ignored

I believe you are correct

The real new normal comes in 2022

There is a whole generation who will be far more caring people due to this ugly year

Lessons that they learned early about love of their fellow man and how science can not be ignored

Happiest of holidays to you and yours, Evince.

We're only going to go up from here!

You too! Dark here right now, and it's been snowing all night. Can't wait for dawn to see what Mother Nature Claus brought us. :~)
We had our family Christmas Eve last night, just our pod, so on Christmas the family with kids can stay home and play with their toys. We had a wonderful time. I made Bierocks, another Christmas Eve tradition.

I’m having a cup of coffee, waiting for hubby to wake up.

Merry Christmas to all who stop by this thread.

BAPzLZm.jpg

We had our family Christmas Eve last night, just our pod, so on Christmas the family with kids can stay home and play with their toys. We had a wonderful time. I made Bierocks, another Christmas Eve tradition.

I’m having a cup of coffee, waiting for hubby to wake up.

We like both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day too. Had a seafood fest last night -- king crab legs, bacon-wrapped scallops, clam chowder, shrimp. Today it's corned beef by request of Mr. Owl. I know, weird but hey! We'll be sharing with our neighbors.

We like both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day too. Had a seafood fest last night -- king crab legs, bacon-wrapped scallops, clam chowder, shrimp. Today it's corned beef by request of Mr. Owl. I know, weird but hey! We'll be sharing with our neighbors.
It sounds delicious. How nice to share. I’ve got tamales to eat today. It’s a Texas thing.

Ham last night

Seafood Alfredo tonight

I love that I don’t have to cook anymore

One of my “pod mates” loves to cook

Back