Messing Around with the store a bit...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I'm mucking around with ideas for shirts to sell.

I have added a couple. And I can add images (as long as they are not copyrighted) that you can purchase if you have any specific requests.

I've changed the black T-Shirt, and the Golf shirt. The black T-Shirt I'm still working on. I'm seeking ideas from either side of the aisle as you can see from the Golf shirt....

Tell me what you think...

A couple people bought cups, and a couple t-shirts. It isn't a huge money maker... but it's fun to mess with and costs me nothing.

I have added a couple. And I can add images (as long as they are not copyrighted) that you can purchase if you have any specific requests.

I've changed the black T-Shirt, and the Golf shirt. The black T-Shirt I'm still working on. I'm seeking ideas from either side of the aisle as you can see from the Golf shirt....

Where do I look?

I found the store, duh! Nice! I might have to make my friends curious!

Careful what you buy, I already have both sides of the spectrum represented. With an "O crap" shirt and one with the "Change" poster...

Careful what you buy, I already have both sides of the spectrum represented. With an "O crap" shirt and one with the "Change" poster...

you should make boxer shorts with "Sarahcuda" written across the, you know, groin area? Dixie and Thor will make you a rich man!

Back