Micawber, 3rd ban for 12b...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always assume there's someone around to man the desk while everyone else is getting coffee. I just like to get people into trouble.

Grind and I haven't been around much, I'm trying to at least do some stuff behind the scenes. Probably still won't be active because I have too low of a tolerance for Boomers.

Grind and I haven't been around much, I'm trying to at least do some stuff behind the scenes. Probably still won't be active because I have too low of a tolerance for Boomers.

What's up wit dat boomer hate?
How did that happen?
I mean yeah, they've kind of screwed a lot of us over, but your Boomer hate borders on unnatural.

What's up wit dat boomer hate?
How did that happen?
I mean yeah, they've kind of screwed a lot of us over, but your Boomer hate borders on unnatural.

They're the worst generation in human history and if I could push a button to give them all cancer I'd hit it twice, just to be sure.

They're the worst generation in human history and if I could push a button to give them all cancer I'd hit it twice, just to be sure.

^ see what listening to rap music (I use that term loosely) does to one's brain?

th

I hate to say it because I'm part of this generation but Gen X is responsible for most of what's wrong with the country today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back