Michael Cohen was HAVING AN AFFAIR with Stormy Daniels since 2006

He has no role in the Democratic Party.

Who are the Democrat officials you are speaking of?

I didn't say Democrat officials. The Democrats means idiot Democrats (not Republicans) wanted Avenatti for President. Sheltzer is a Democrat

Accusations emerge that Michael Cohen was HAVING AN AFFAIR with Stormy Daniels since 2006 and that the "hush money scheme was cooked up by Michael Cohen to EXTORT THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION before the 2016 election"..

If some random guy on Twitter says it, it must be true.

I didn't say Democrat officials. The Democrats means idiot Democrats (not Republicans) wanted Avenatti for President. Sheltzer is a Democrat

So your usual lies and spin.

if i a person says "The Democrats wanted X as their POTUS candidate' or 'The Republicans wanted Y as their POTUS candidate', that is NOT speaking to any one person you may have met on the street or heard comment. You do not get to represent any single person on the planet as being the "democrats' or the 'republicans', as that would be stupid as then you would find ALL opinions and positions held by at least one person.

If you meant Sheltzer then say Sheltzer. he is not THE DEMOCRATS.

Is whatever a person in authority says true?

Of course not, but why believe a stranger on Twitter who can literally post anything they want? He provides no link. No verifiable source. I could type anything on Twitter and call it "per report".

Last edited:
Back