Michael Yon:Famine is coming

Just as a reminder, it is a year after the initial claim that there would be an immediate famine, and... Again nothing.
Russia already seems to have dispatched what I think was at least one reconnaissance through Darien Gap.
Why would they want to do that? It is nearly unpopulated, has no strategic importance, and is far outside Russia's ability to project power. The last one is striking, because Russia needed a tugboat just to tow their submarine down to Cuba.

Tell me that Russia is doing reconnaissance on the Panama Canal, and that is interesting. Doing reconnaissance on the Darien Gap is just weird.

There is little problem through various means/routes to send another hundred million people marching into United States, and another hundred million to Europe. Child’s play. Russia, China, and perpetual opportunists such as zionists, can create havoc with easy but giant moves.
It would be extremely difficult. You would need to find 200 million people, convince them to move, and somehow supply the logistics to move them. That is not child's play. That is bordering on the impossible.

Just as a reminder, it is a year after the initial claim that there would be an immediate famine, and... Again nothing.

Why would they want to do that? It is nearly unpopulated, has no strategic importance, and is far outside Russia's ability to project power. The last one is striking, because Russia needed a tugboat just to tow their submarine down to Cuba.

Tell me that Russia is doing reconnaissance on the Panama Canal, and that is interesting. Doing reconnaissance on the Darien Gap is just weird.

It would be extremely difficult. You would need to find 200 million people, convince them to move, and somehow supply the logistics to move them. That is not child's play. That is bordering on the impossible.
nonsense.

it's just a reverse coyote.

they walked here, they can walk home.

Hawkeye claims that 100 million people will be enticed by Russia to enter the USA. It is not logistically possible.

I also doubt many Central Americans will want to "walk home." They might try to make new lives in Mexico.
of course its logistically possible.

Closing time, they don't have to go home, but they can't stay here.

Back