Michigan AG charges 16 ‘false electors’ in 2020 election probe

floridafan

Verified User
Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said Tuesday that her office has filed charges against 16 “fake electors” on allegations they signed paperwork falsely claiming that Donald Trump won the state’s election that was part of a broader effort to overturn the results, NBC News reports.

Jane C. Timm writes for NBC News that the “16 people being charged in Michigan allegedly met in the basement of the state's Republican Party headquarters and signed multiple certificates claiming they were the duly elected and qualified electors for president and vice president of the United States of America for the state of Michigan, Nessel said in recorded remarks.

“That was a lie. They weren’t the duly elected and qualified electors, and each of the defendants knew it,” she continued.

Legal expert Ryan Goodman said Tuesday he believes Nessel has a “strong case.”

“For starters, the Trump electors' document contained clear false statements like: ‘we convened and organized in the State Capitol.’” Goodman tweeted, noting that “In truth, they met (secretly) in GOP headquarters basement.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...alse-electors-efforts-overturn-2020-rcna94838

16 false Trump electors face felony charges in Michigan

Lansing — Attorney General Dana Nessel is leveling felony charges against 16 Republicans who signed a certificate falsely stating that Donald Trump won Michigan's 2020 presidential election, launching criminal cases against top political figures inside the state GOP.

Each of the 16 electors, including former Michigan Republican Party Co-Chairwoman Meshawn Maddock and Shelby Township Clerk Stan Grot, will be charged with eight felony counts, including forgery and conspiracy to commit election law forgery, according to an announcement from Nessel's office.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...ies-attorney-general-dana-nessel/70427042007/

But the left has been telling us for years that there is no such thing as election fraud.

A blatant lie you stupid fucking Russo bot hole

There is no threat of VOTER fraud

The Republican party has an ELECTION CHEATING court documented record that spans DECADES

COLD HARD PROOF IN THE COURT RECORDS

There is no like record for the Democratic Party

Republicans claim voters cheat

It’s a fucking lie

The courts PROVED over and over that the REPUBLICAN PARTY CHEATS IN ELECTIONS

VOTERS DONT CHEAT

A blatant lie you stupid fucking Russo bot hole

There is no threat of VOTER fraud

The Republican party has an ELECTION CHEATING court documented record that spans DECADES

COLD HARD PROOF IN THE COURT RECORDS

There is no like record for the Democratic Party

Republicans claim voters cheat

It’s a fucking lie

The courts PROVED over and over that the REPUBLICAN PARTY CHEATS IN ELECTIONS

VOTERS DONT CHEAT

Ex-Democratic congressman sentenced to prison in yearslong Pennsylvania election fraud scheme

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/27/poli...rs-election-fraud-prison-sentenced/index.html

Connecticut Democratic official sentenced for ballot fraud

https://www.fox61.com/article/news/...ions/520-f118ab1b-74a9-4263-9d00-b50d8c3ea305

Do you really want me to continue?

Ex-Democratic congressman sentenced to prison in yearslong Pennsylvania election fraud scheme

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/27/poli...rs-election-fraud-prison-sentenced/index.html

Connecticut Democratic official sentenced for ballot fraud

https://www.fox61.com/article/news/...ions/520-f118ab1b-74a9-4263-9d00-b50d8c3ea305

Do you really want me to continue?

Please do, Nora. Democrats are convicted when they commit crimes. As it should be. You think Trump should get off Scott free. If you are suggesting that this proves some elaborate election fraud scheme, you'll have to do way better than that. There is no meaningful voter fraud. Which, by the way, is far different than election fraud. Voter fraud involves a voter trying to vote illegally. Election fraud? See: Trump. The last large scale election fraud was perpetrated by the North Carolina Republican party. Fact.

Please do, Nora. Democrats are convicted when they commit crimes. As it should be. You think Trump should get off Scott free. If you are suggesting that this proves some elaborate election fraud scheme, you'll have to do way better than that. There is no meaningful voter fraud. Which, by the way, is far different than election fraud. Voter fraud involves a voter trying to vote illegally. Election fraud? See: Trump. The last large scale election fraud was perpetrated by the North Carolina Republican party. Fact.

So are you denying that anyone has been convicted of voter fraud?

Please say yes.

So are you denying that anyone has been convicted of voter fraud?

Please say yes.

Of course not. I said exactly and precisely what I meant. There is no meaningful voter fraud. It is statistically insignificant. Do you have any other stupid questions, Nora?

Of course not. I said exactly and precisely what I meant. There is no meaningful voter fraud. It is statistically insignificant. Do you have any other stupid questions, Nora?

I assume by meaningful you are saying voter fraud that could change an election.

Since you can't really track voter fraud, and we know it exists, how can you determine there isn't enough to make it meaningful.

My grandmother and father have both lived here with me and they are passed away now but I still get their mail in ballots so it wouldn't be hard for me to fill them out and send them in.

I don't of course but I wouldn't ever be caught and their votes would be counted.

If voter fraud exists, which we've established, then the majority of it is likely to go undetected so you can't say it isn't meaningful.

I assume by meaningful you are saying voter fraud that could change an election.

Since you can't really track voter fraud, and we know it exists, how can you determine there isn't enough to make it meaningful.

My grandmother and father have both lived here with me and they are passed away now but I still get their mail in ballots so it wouldn't be hard for me to fill them out and send them in.

I don't of course but I wouldn't ever be caught and their votes would be counted.

If voter fraud exists, which we've established, then the majority of it is likely to go undetected so you can't say it isn't meaningful.

So, you think it happens, but you have no evidence of it. You understand that to 'establish' something, you have to do more than have a thought in your fucking little pea brain. You need 'evidence'. And there is none. Not only there NO evidence of widespread voter fraud, the effort it would take and the risk involved make the idea meaningless. No one is going to commit a felony to cast an extra vote. Bottom line, lack of evidence is not proof of anything. Lack of evidence is lack of evidence. It has been studied thoroughly by people with double your IQ. Widespread voter fraud is utter bullshit.

You are the first person I've ever encountered who appears to be too stupid to be embarrassed.

You are lying about those ballots. You are a compulsive liar.

There will always be some minor voter fraud, but enough to change the results of an election- NOPE! never happened.

There will always be some minor voter fraud, but enough to change the results of an election- NOPE! never happened.

As I said it's impossible to track.

But statistics tell us that when one thing happens it has factors of ten, anywhere from ten to 100 to 1000 to 10000.

So if one person get's caught at least ten others have done it.

So, you think it happens, but you have no evidence of it. You understand that to 'establish' something, you have to do more than have a thought in your fucking little pea brain. You need 'evidence'. And there is none. Not only there NO evidence of widespread voter fraud, the effort it would take and the risk involved make the idea meaningless. No one is going to commit a felony to cast an extra vote. Bottom line, lack of evidence is not proof of anything. Lack of evidence is lack of evidence. It has been studied thoroughly by people with double your IQ. Widespread voter fraud is utter bullshit.

You are the first person I've ever encountered who appears to be too stupid to be embarrassed.

You are lying about those ballots. You are a compulsive liar.

People have.

Would you like to research it for a minute before I embarrass you?

Back