Michigan AG charges 16 ‘false electors’ in 2020 election probe

As I said it's impossible to track.

But statistics tell us that when one thing happens it has factors of ten, anywhere from ten to 100 to 1000 to 10000.

So if one person get's caught at least ten others have done it.

What statistics?

Didn’t you ever learn that it is impossible to disprove that which has yet to be proven

But statistics tell us that when one thing happens it has factors of ten, anywhere from ten to 100 to 1000 to 10000.

It all balances out my dear, if 10 do it, most likely it will be 5 dems and 5 repubs.

Exactly my point.

If 16 have done it how many on the left did it for Biden also?

Biden won the election and trump lost. These people are under indictment for trying to change the results of a bona fide election. Thet are trying to decide the victor regardless of the vote outcome.
Look for Donnie to be indicted on this next.

Biden won the election and trump lost. These people are under indictment for trying to change the results of a bona fide election. Thet are trying to decide the victor regardless of the vote outcome.
Look for Donnie to be indicted on this next.

Yes you folks are going to indict him on everything.

If a leave falls from a tree the wrong way you will indict him.

We get it.

No, it's been a witch hunt.

The left is trying to bury him in court cases so he can't campaign against Biden.

It's legal Tyranny.

My, my, you sure didn't seem to care when republicans investigated Hillary Clinton only days before an election. Nothing will keep him from campaigning if he chooses to.

You said wrong. There are people caught every year doing what you are saying is easy to do. In the Villages, there were 5 people caught using dead spouses' ballots. Note "caught". Go ahead and try it. Don't make up numbers. The fact is our elections are checked every election and voter fraud is very rare. We have a very good system.

You said wrong. There are people caught every year doing what you are saying is easy to do. In the Villages, there were 5 people caught using dead spouses' ballots. Note "caught". Go ahead and try it. Don't make up numbers. The fact is our elections are checked every election and voter fraud is very rare. We have a very good system.

How many didn't you catch?

Back