Mo Dowd

LOL. I know it looked funny.

LOL

I was just wondering if it was something I wasn't aware of.

Yep, it looked a little funny. But not as funny as people look when they get off their bike after riding hundreds of miles. It takes a few minutes to get hip joints back in working order.

LOL

I was just wondering if it was something I wasn't aware of.

Yep, it looked a little funny. But not as funny as people look when they get off their bike after riding hundreds of miles. It takes a few minutes to get hip joints back in working order.

Not really. Those that walk funny after riding just have a saddle that is either too narrow or too wide for their posterior.

Not surprisingly, no one is really talking about the legitimacy of the tactic.

If you look at history, it's generally what the GOP has done, particularly recent history, with the sighing Gore & windsurfing Kerry.

Dems go for the "he's an uneducated rube with no reasoning capacity" portrayal for their opponents, which actually, is usually accurate.

Not surprisingly, no one is really talking about the legitimacy of the tactic.

If you look at history, it's generally what the GOP has done, particularly recent history, with the sighing Gore & windsurfing Kerry.

Dems go for the "he's an uneducated rube with no reasoning capacity" portrayal for their opponents, which actually, is usually accurate.

That’s a good point, and you should take special note of that SF. Because if you recall, many of us were pissed at Hillary because she was campaigning like a Republican.

In fact, the elitist charge has been used by Republicans, against every Democrat, for decades.

That’s a good point, and you should take special note of that SF. Because if you recall, many of us were pissed at Hillary because she was campaigning like a Republican.

In fact, the elitist charge has been used by Republicans, against every Democrat, for decades.

well for good cause.... Kerry was, Gore was, Obama acts like it.... Billy boy was really the only one in recent memory that did not play the part.... and he won. Imagine that. Bush certainly was an elitist in the sense of being the spoiled little rich boy type... but dammit... he liked clearing brush and that made him ok.

And the useful life of the "Clinton did it" excuse extends a bit longer . . .

Yeah, and the "clinton did it too", always comes from rightwing hacks.

The comparison is laughable. Yes, clinton manipulated the issue around the margins, to gain electoral advantage. Nobody I know on the left condones that.

What clinton surrogates did, or said, is orders of magnitude more benign than these outright hackish and ridiculous comments Rove said.

And anyone who knows shit about politics, know that ever since the days of the Southern Strategy, the ENTIRE republican party strategy has been to cater to anti-intellectualism, and to paint dems as effete elitists. The dumbing down of america, is their act.

Does your butt ever hurt?

Mine does! You see I have learned the hard way that their are good politicians and bad politicians (Like W.). The difference between the two is that a bad politician gives you the shaft but a good politician puts vaseline on the shaft.

Needless to say it's been a long time since W even bothered to apply any vaseline to the shaft and I"m a little bit sore.

Back