Monica Lewinsky Asks Bill Clinton....

you seem to be unaware that there is a difference between the indictment and the trial.......the prosecutor never submitted the evidence demanded by the indictment.......he has closed the case and failed to prove what he had to prove......don't take my word for it.......listen to the legal experts reporting on CNN and BBC......the only news network that still thinks there will be a conviction is MSNBC.......
I am very aware of the differences. I know the issue of whether the prosecutor proved his case is up to the jury, not legal experts on CNN and BBC.

On April 4, 2023, a grand jury in the Supreme Court of New York, New York County, charged Trump with thirty-four counts of Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree in violation of N.Y. Penal Law (“NYPL”) § 175.10. The Indictment alleges that the crimes were committed between February and December 2017, and can be categorized into three types of falsifications of business records kept and maintained by the Trump organizations: eleven counts of false invoices; twelve counts of false ledger entries; and eleven counts of false checks and check stubs, of which nine were signed by Trump personally—all with intent both to defraud and to commit another crime, or aid or conceal the commission thereof.
Indictments are not a crime.
There is no crime.

I am very aware of the differences. I know the issue of whether the prosecutor proved his case is up to the jury, not legal experts on CNN and BBC.
except that the jury is not allowed to make that decision in the absence of evidence.......even jury decisions can be overturned on appeal when the appeals court reviews the transcript.........here the experts predict it will be.......

Back