More Bad News for Kamala Out of Michigan

Even in that video she still looks better than this ugly-ass N4T.

n4tkamala-3.jpg

STFU ya dumb looking piece of Trumper pavement shit.

More speculative Poll watching. I seem to recall polls saying Jimmy Carter never had a chance, and doing the same song & dance with Bill Clinton and Obama. As the saying goes, it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

This is just truly disgusting, she needs to have her feet held to the fire.

Trump used to be a democrat. Last week he was going to vote for the abortion legislation in Florida because he said 6 weeks is not long enough but then 2 days later said he would not.
It is totally understandable that someone may have changed their minds concerning issues over the course of years but 2 days?
How come the right constantly talks of Harris being against fracking 4-5 years ago and isn't today but they don't mention trumps changing his mind over abortion in the course of 2 days?

Trump used to be a democrat. Last week he was going to vote for the abortion legislation in Florida because he said 6 weeks is not long enough but then 2 days later said he would not.
It is totally understandable that someone may have changed their minds concerning issues over the course of years but 2 days?
How come the right constantly talks of Harris being against fracking 4-5 years ago and isn't today but they don't mention trumps changing his mind over abortion in the course of 2 days?

It's quite clear to me that she was sat down and told that all of her policy positions needed rethinking. She'd never really thought about it up to then.

Last week he was going to vote for the abortion legislation in Florida because he said 6 weeks is not long enough
he's entitled to vote in Florida.......,it is not inconsistent to believe in leaving it up to the states to vote and discussing how you would vote in your state.....

I do not see Kamala as a flip-flopper.

A flip flopper says they will or will not do something during their campaigns- and then does completely the opposite after winning the election.

So YOU WORTHLESS BUTTHURT TRUMPTARDS do not even know WTF a flip-flopper is!

I do not see Kamala as a flip-flopper.

A flip flopper says they will or will not do something during their campaigns- and then does completely the opposite after winning the election.

So YOU WORTHLESS BUTTHURT TRUMPTARDS do not even know WTF a flip-flopper is!

Little Lizard YOUR definition does not count.​

:facepalm:

flip-flopper​

noun​

1. informal.
    a person who makes a complete change of policy, opinion, etc

Back