More Bad News for Kamala Out of Michigan

While your fuhrer changes his mind more than he does his underwear. What the fuck do her "values" have to do with whether or not she opposes fracking? You don't know what values are do you?
sure......they're whatever HarmUs thinks of after she reads the morning poll results........

Trump used to be a democrat. Last week he was going to vote for the abortion legislation in Florida because he said 6 weeks is not long enough but then 2 days later said he would not.
It is totally understandable that someone may have changed their minds concerning issues over the course of years but 2 days?
How come the right constantly talks of Harris being against fracking 4-5 years ago and isn't today but they don't mention trumps changing his mind over abortion in the course of 2 days?
Trump believes in whatever helps him at any given time. He respects no laws and does not care what other people think. Trump has paid for many abortions. He has had unprotected sex his whole life.

So you do not follow Trump?

C'mon.

I thought he was an idol of yours. Serendip...he makes Kamala look like a rank amateur when it comes to lying and dealing in both sides of an issue.

This was a truly stupid thing for you to bring up.
These rubes give Trump a pass on anything.

Shooting someone on 5th Ave, etc.

Blind devotion.

he's entitled to vote in Florida.......,it is not inconsistent to believe in leaving it up to the states to vote and discussing how you would vote in your state.....
He said he would vote FOR the abortion amendment because the 6 week ban on abortions in Florida was not long enough.

The next day when all the evangelicals were furious for him saying that he came back and said he would NOT VOTE FOR the amendment. Asked why he changed his mind he gave the fucking stupid excuse "because democrats are killing babies after they are born" bullshit.

I swear, one has to be really fucking stupid to even consider voting for that asshole.

He said he would vote FOR the abortion amendment because the 6 week ban on abortions in Florida was not long enough.

The next day when all the evangelicals were furious for him saying that he came back and said he would NOT VOTE FOR the amendment. Asked why he changed his mind he gave the fucking stupid excuse "because democrats are killing babies after they are born" bullshit.

I swear, one has to be really fucking stupid to even consider voting for that asshole.

no.....he said he would stand behind the state's vote.......that doesn't mean he's not entitled to cast a vote in Florida's vote......(you're new at this I guess).........

no.....he said he would stand behind the state's vote.......that doesn't mean he's not entitled to cast a vote in Florida's vote......(you're new at this I guess).........
No initially he said he would vote FOR the amendment because 6 weeks was not long enough. 2 Days LATER he said he would stand by the 6 week ban and NOT vote for the amendment.

Back