More Death's a Comin'

zappasguitar

It's just a matter of time...

Elementary School Student Brings Gun To School ‘For Protection’ Post-Sandy Hook

A sixth-grader in Kearns, Utah brought an unloaded handgun to his elementary school on Monday, reportedly at the urging of his parents.

According to the local Fox affiliate, the 11 year-old told his fellow students he was encouraged by his parents to bring the gun to school “for protection” following the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut on Friday. Police are currently determining what role the parents had in the student’s actions, but the school acted quickly to disarm the boy after learning he had the firearm on school grounds:

The boy reportedly pulled the gun, a .22-caliber pistol, out of his backpack during recess Monday morning.

“At recess, he pointed a gun to my head and said he was going to kill me,” said Isabel Rios, one of the boy’s fellow 6th grade students.

Granite School District officials say students didn’t notify teachers about the weapon until 3 p.m.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/20...gun-to-school-for-protection-post-sandy-hook/

sounds like the kid obeyed at least one law. good for him.

Another gun nut brings another gun to another school, holds it to a fellow student's head and threatens to KILL HER, and the aformentioned gun nut gets a pass from STY.

"Good for him"...STY's exact words.

It's the tacit approval of gun nuts like this one in Utah by too many citizens like STY, who glorify these nuts, that cause school/workplace shootings.

Another gun nut brings another gun to another school, holds it to a fellow student's head and threatens to KILL HER, and the aformentioned gun nut gets a pass from STY.

"Good for him"...STY's exact words.

It's the tacit approval of gun nuts like this one in Utah by too many citizens like STY, who glorify these nuts, that cause school/workplace shootings.
zappa, really. just stop being a moron. do you really think i'm giving anyone a pass on this? it's an absolutely ludicrous post to place any blame on an 11 year old for this shit. it's obviously the fault of idiot parents. my post should have been recognized as sarcasm by any reasonable and logical person. your anti gun hysteria is making you delusional.

zappa, really. just stop being a moron. do you really think i'm giving anyone a pass on this? it's an absolutely ludicrous post to place any blame on an 11 year old for this shit. it's obviously the fault of idiot parents. my post should have been recognized as sarcasm by any reasonable and logical person. your anti gun hysteria is making you delusional.

That's it...make the same excuses we've heard time and again.

Are you really saying an 11 year old can't be held responsible for this? He's old enough to own a gun, but not to take responsibility when he does something stupid with it?

Backpedal away from the fact you SUPPORTED what that kid did at first, but now want to pretend it was "only sarcasm."

Are you really saying an 11 year old can't be held responsible for this? He's old enough to own a gun, but not to take responsibility when he does something stupid with it?

Backpedal away from the fact you SUPPORTED what that kid did at first, but now want to pretend it was "only sarcasm."
good god, yes. he should be executed for his crimes. an 11 year old knows exactly what he's doing at all times and is old enough to own a gun. are you really that fucking stupid? why yes, I think you are.

good god, yes. he should be executed for his crimes. an 11 year old knows exactly what he's doing at all times and is old enough to own a gun. are you really that fucking stupid? why yes, I think you are.
You said "good for him" and really if you want to get sarcasm across you have to say something that is inconsistent with your other posts. Anybody who arms an eleven year old is both reckless and stupid. You might have an argument at 16(much like a car) if they have training, but bringing guns to school(you know that place of bullying and excess hormones) is a good way to have a disaster. Think about the results of those school yard fights if one, or both of the kids has immediate access to a gun.

You said "good for him" and really if you want to get sarcasm across you have to say something that is inconsistent with your other posts. Anybody who arms an eleven year old is both reckless and stupid. You might have an argument at 16(much like a car) if they have training, but bringing guns to school(you know that place of bullying and excess hormones) is a good way to have a disaster. Think about the results of those school yard fights if one, or both of the kids has immediate access to a gun.
ya know, for all the talk you libs give about common sense and intelligence, one has to wonder how you could possibly think I was serious about an 11 year old taking a gun to school. NEVER in my years of posting here have I ever advocated something so ridiculous. it doesn't surprise me too much that zappa took it seriously. he is, after all, an idiot. but YOU should have seen the sarcasm right away.

ya know, for all the talk you libs give about common sense and intelligence, one has to wonder how you could possibly think I was serious about an 11 year old taking a gun to school. NEVER in my years of posting here have I ever advocated something so ridiculous. it doesn't surprise me too much that zappa took it seriously. he is, after all, an idiot. but YOU should have seen the sarcasm right away.

You think the solution to school shootings is to arm everyone...but we weren't supposed to take your "good for him" comment seriously.

The backpedaling continues...

It's just a matter of time...

Elementary School Student Brings Gun To School ‘For Protection’ Post-Sandy Hook

A sixth-grader in Kearns, Utah brought an unloaded handgun to his elementary school on Monday, reportedly at the urging of his parents.

According to the local Fox affiliate, the 11 year-old told his fellow students he was encouraged by his parents to bring the gun to school “for protection” following the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut on Friday. Police are currently determining what role the parents had in the student’s actions, but the school acted quickly to disarm the boy after learning he had the firearm on school grounds:

The boy reportedly pulled the gun, a .22-caliber pistol, out of his backpack during recess Monday morning.

“At recess, he pointed a gun to my head and said he was going to kill me,” said Isabel Rios, one of the boy’s fellow 6th grade students.

Granite School District officials say students didn’t notify teachers about the weapon until 3 p.m.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/20...gun-to-school-for-protection-post-sandy-hook/
Hi Zappy, now don't tell me that you, of all people on this Forum, are against guns, say it ain't so? You know all about real full auto assault rifles, don't you Zappy? Please tell the folks that all Semi Auto guns, like Remington 1100 shotguns are for sporting purposes and should not be banned, because they are not selective fire full auto guns.

hilarious...the unamazing zappa kreskin now knows what STY really meant

what a two faced douchebag...whines when people don't believe he was just joking, but now doesn't believe STY was joking

:palm:

He isn't old enough to own a gun dumb ass. He can't legally go buy a gun. How fucking stupid are you?

Hi Zappy, now don't tell me that you, of all people on this Forum, are against guns, say it ain't so? You know all about real full auto assault rifles, don't you Zappy? Please tell the folks that all Semi Auto guns, like Remington 1100 shotguns are for sporting purposes and should not be banned, because they are not selective fire full auto guns.

Of course I'm not for banning all guns...and it's just sad that the only person with the sense enough to ask is you.

But it does highlight in excruciating detail how this discussion is being dominated by howling Rightie moonbats who absolutely refuse to have an honest discussion about this.

Of course I'm not for banning all guns...and it's just sad that the only person with the sense enough to ask is you.

But it does highlight in excruciating detail how this discussion is being dominated by howling Rightie moonbats who absolutely refuse to have an honest discussion about this.

more derision and petty attacks

It's a message board, you have to make it obvious, you've always claimed that you'd shoot the bops who came after your guns, that you're a badass texan gunslinger and if more people had guns there'd be less crime. Its not a large leap to "mah eleven year old should have a gun, he'd shoot that guy". Now if you'd made a pro-pot sarcasm statement, then it woulda been obvious.

Back