More Democrat hate speech. "Civility" forgotten in a rush of foul and unsubstantiated

Mr. T

Verified User
More Democrat hate speech. "Civility" forgotten in a rush of foul and unsubstantiated

More Democrat hate speech. "Civility" forgotten in a rush of foul and unsubstantiated allegations

James Carville: ‘There Were Enough Deaths at Stalingrad’ to make ‘Tea Party Collectively Orgasm’

In a recent article penned for CNN addressing President Obama, unabashed Democratic strategist James Carville revealed his true feelings about the Tea Party. Carville boldly asserted that its members harbor a deep seated blood-lust — a kind so egregious in fact that they would have orgasmically rejoiced over the deaths at Stalingrad.

The “Rajun’ Cajun“ also lamented the ”clean-air-hating, mortality-fascinated, Wall-Street-protecting Republicans running my country.”

“This may be news to you [Obama] but this is not going well. For precedent, see Russian Army 64th division at Stalingrad. There were enough deaths at Stalingrad to make the entire tea party collectively orgasm,” Carville blasted.

Strangely, the bizarre tirade appeared in a “letter” that was focused on Obama’s re-election strategy. For Carville, smearing conservatives and Obama’s re-election apparently go hand in hand. He continued:

“As I watch the Republican debates, I realize that we are on the brink of a crazy person running our nation,” Carville fretted. “I sit in front of the television and shudder at the thought of one of these creationism-loving, global-warming-denying, immigration-bashing, Social-Security-cutting, clean-air-hating, mortality-fascinated, Wall-Street-protecting Republicans running my country.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/james-carville-outburst-there-were-enough-deaths-at-s

Carville: the liberal's answer to a dumbed-down Rush. (wouldn't think dumbing down Rush was possible until one listens to Carville.)

Not surprising that Dune likes the cocksucker.

More Democrat hate speech. "Civility" forgotten in a rush of foul and unsubstantiated allegations

James Carville: ‘There Were Enough Deaths at Stalingrad’ to make ‘Tea Party Collectively Orgasm’

In a recent article penned for CNN addressing President Obama, unabashed Democratic strategist James Carville revealed his true feelings about the Tea Party. Carville boldly asserted that its members harbor a deep seated blood-lust — a kind so egregious in fact that they would have orgasmically rejoiced over the deaths at Stalingrad.

The “Rajun’ Cajun“ also lamented the ”clean-air-hating, mortality-fascinated, Wall-Street-protecting Republicans running my country.”

“This may be news to you [Obama] but this is not going well. For precedent, see Russian Army 64th division at Stalingrad. There were enough deaths at Stalingrad to make the entire tea party collectively orgasm,” Carville blasted.

Strangely, the bizarre tirade appeared in a “letter” that was focused on Obama’s re-election strategy. For Carville, smearing conservatives and Obama’s re-election apparently go hand in hand. He continued:

“As I watch the Republican debates, I realize that we are on the brink of a crazy person running our nation,” Carville fretted. “I sit in front of the television and shudder at the thought of one of these creationism-loving, global-warming-denying, immigration-bashing, Social-Security-cutting, clean-air-hating, mortality-fascinated, Wall-Street-protecting Republicans running my country.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/james-carville-outburst-there-were-enough-deaths-at-s

Oh, please. You would have to bring some civility to get some. James Carville is smarter than many.

Carville: the liberal's answer to a dumbed-down Rush. (wouldn't think dumbing down Rush was possible until one listens to Carville.)

Not surprising that Dune likes the cocksucker.

Carville actually talks about what he knows, unlike Rush "druggie" Limbaugh. Why you refer to him with a homophobic slur, is beyond me....your bigotry is showing.

Carville is as dumb as the rest of the liberals who buy into his lies and deceit.

But this shouldn't be anything new since the democrats are in the middle of a crisis of America rejecting the democrats failed policies.

Carville is as dumb as the rest of the liberals who buy into his lies and deceit.

But this shouldn't be anything new since the democrats are in the middle of a crisis of America rejecting the democrats failed policies.

Seriously, do you breathe un-assisted?

I'll repeat what others have asked. "Where's the lie?"

Only a Republican wacko like Ryan would say churches and charity are going to pay a person's hospital bill? Sure, they may have paid the occasional one in the past but like old-fashioned barn-raising try to get your neighbors together to build an addition onto your home or organize a garage-raising.

Isn't Carville the same dude who thinks that Obama should drop out because he is just too right-wing for Carville? Seriously, that's fringe.

Back