More from Heels Up Harris your VP

I thought the videos were funny!

Petty- But funny.

It makes me appreciate Harris and Biden for being such normal human beings.

The more normal they are, the more they can relate to me.

And let me just say that Harris's cackle is damn sexy!

watch

I thought the videos were funny!

Petty- But funny.

It makes me appreciate Harris and Biden for being such normal human beings.

The more normal they are, the more they can relate to me.

And let me just say that Harris's cackle is damn sexy!

You think the cackling is not just sexy but damn sexy and you think you relate to normal people? That alone reinforces what we already know about you.

You think the cackling is not just sexy but damn sexy and you think you relate to normal people? That alone reinforces what we already know about you.

I love her laugh! You people are just hateful assholes!

If Biden does not want to run again, she'll end up becoming your president!

SO show some respect!

Who told you that?

You are just a typical hater! You have no reason to hate Kamala Harris.

She has done nothing to cause you any harm or concern what-so-ever.

There is plenty of legitimate concern. She tried to run for the nomination of her own party and she never even got out of the starting gate yet she is VP. She had no support from her own party, she early does f have the job because of her political expertise and we know leftists give out job biased on pigmentation and genitalia and she is one heart beat away from the highest office in the land. No skills no support and got promoted for what she is and not anything else.

There is plenty of legitimate concern. She tried to run for the nomination of her own party and she never even got out of the starting gate yet she is VP. She had no support from her own party, she early does f have the job because of her political expertise and we know leftists give out job biased on pigmentation and genitalia and she is one heart beat away from the highest office in the land. No skills no support and got promoted for what she is and not anything else.

So why are you so worried about her?

YOU ARE SCARED OF POWERFUL WOMEN- JUST LIKE HILLARY FOR EXAMPLE!

YOU ARE WHAT IS REFERRED TO AS A HYPOCRITE, and a racist, and a Misogynist!

Always judging women differently than men. Always judging minorities different than WHITE PEOPLE. Always judging Liberals different than Conservatives when it comes to qualifications. Do you honestly believe that Marjorie Taylor Greene's Department store experience makes her qualified to be a Congress Woman?

Basically, you are a pretty fucked up hateful dude!

You are part of the reason why the Republicans are falling apart and can no longer win elections.

Back