More from Heels Up Harris your VP

screenshot_20230418_110450_facebook-jpg.1258282

Harris is not getting traction. She did not build a base in the last 4 years. However, Biden cannot jettison her. It would look bad and he would have to have another woman. He is trapped.

Kamaltoe Harris, showing little girls everywhere that the way to climb the ladder of success is flat on her back...

Actually my daughter knows that Harris went to Law School, got a job as a Deputy District Attorney, then went on to be District Attorney of San Francisco, then went on to be Attorney General of California, then got elected as one of two US Senators from the state of California, and she is now Vice President of the United States, having won that election too. All elected positions. The only people who think she got those jobs by being "flat on her back" are morons. The young girls see someone who excelled enough in school to get into Law School and then run for elections she won. That's the kind of things decent adults teach our children.

Actually my daughter knows that Harris went to Law School, got a job as a Deputy District Attorney, then went on to be District Attorney of San Francisco, then went on to be Attorney General of California, then got elected as one of two US Senators from the state of California, and she is now Vice President of the United States, having won that election too. All elected positions. The only people who think she got those jobs by being "flat on her back" are morons. The young girls see someone who excelled enough in school to get into Law School and then run for elections she won. That's the kind of things decent adults teach our children.

VP HARRIS: "I think it's very important [...] for us at every moment in time & certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist & are present & to be able to contextualize it — to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment — as it relates not only to the past but the future."

And all Kamaltoe had to do to get those jobs was to become Willie Brown's little love muffin.

Kamaltoe, proving that the path to success is between her legs, not between her ears.

VP HARRIS: "I think it's very important [...] for us at every moment in time & certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist & are present & to be able to contextualize it — to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment — as it relates not only to the past but the future."

LOL, Kamaltoe doesn't have much between the ears. Her success is based on what is between her legs.

What does that have to do with what I posted. You must try to read better. That link doesn't change what I posted.

I'd rather listen to her than that babbling orange fool who thinks we had airports in the Revolutionary War.

What does that have to do with what I posted. You must try to read better. That link doesn't change what I posted.

I'd rather listen to her than that babbling orange fool who thinks we had airports in the Revolutionary War.

Some people not you followed my point.

And all Kamaltoe had to do to get those jobs was to become Willie Brown's little love muffin.

Kamaltoe, proving that the path to success is between her legs, not between her ears.

I understand now. Strong smart black women intimidate you. How sad. Do you never leave your house?

So Brown is president and brought her in? Do you think you are making sense? That affair was over 30 years ago. What is wrong with you rightys?

Back