More guns in fewer hands

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Fewer Americans own guns these days, according to a report that shows a three-decade decline in the percentage of personal and household ownership of pistols and rifles.

• The percentage of American households that reported having any guns dropped more than 40% from 1977 to 2010.

• Also, the percentage of Americans who reported personally owning a gun dropped more than 32% from 1985 to 2010.

• 32.3% of U.S. households owned guns and only 20.8% of individuals claimed personal gun ownership.

• The number for women was 9.9%.

imagesizer

http://www.norc.org/

That's all going to change now.........There is a run on guns like never before.

Are people who didn't own any guns previously buying them for the first time, or are people who already own guns buying more?

Yes he is my savior. I am sorry that bothers you. You are a very angry and fearful woman

It doesn't bother me a bit. I don't give a shit that you demonstrate racist scumbaggery and call yourself a Christian, I think it's fucking hilarious and it makes you look like a scumbag.

I don't know who they are. I went in a gun store yesterday and it was packed to the rafters with people.

So as far as you know, they already own guns, and perhaps wanted more.

Or were there to buy other stuff, like accessories.

Or were "just looking", like you.

Maybe. Whatever it is, it's out of the ordinary.........

It is?

Every time there's an event that the gun manufacturers think they can use to drive up sales, their shills crank up the fear machine and the lemmings flock to the cash register.

But it's the same lemmings.

According to the data, that is.

It is?

Every time there's an event that the gun manufacturers think they can use to drive up sales, their shills crank up the fear machine and the lemmings flock to the cash register.

But it's the same lemmings.

According to the data, that is.
Don't bet the farm on it.

Dear Leader and his jackbooted thugs' agenda motivated me to want a gun and I usually don't give a rip about them.

Back