More guns in fewer hands

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Which agenda would that be?

I don't think "they" want to "ban guns".
A country completely controlled and ran by a centralized gubmint.

Doesn't matter what they want, it won't ever happen. There will be a civil war before that ever comes to pass, and the miltary won't be on their side.

'They' want a sane policy that doesn't imperil 1st graders, shoppers and moviegoers at the hands of gun nuts exercising their throbbing-erection-producing rights.
"Never let a good crisis go to waste"

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants."

Wake up. Obama and the fed gubmint don't give a rat's ass about anything except themselves and power.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste"

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants."

Wake up. Obama and the fed gubmint don't give a rat's ass about anything except themselves and power.

I'm wide awake, thanks. And I don't need canned talking points to arrive at a conclusion. The present gun culture and its accompanying whackjob policy need to change. The Obama administration will be a miserable failure if they don't seize this moment.

I'm wide awake, thanks. And I don't need canned talking points to arrive at a conclusion. The present gun culture and its accompanying whackjob policy need to change. The Obama administration will be a miserable failure if they don't seize this moment.
Yeah, good luck with trumping the 2nd Amendment. Ur gonna need it.

LOL

A country completely controlled and ran by a centralized gubmint.

Interesting.

I must not have seen that announcement from the White House.

Or Congress.

Maybe you posted it in Current Events and all those pesky gun threads clogged it out.

Doesn't matter what they want, it won't ever happen.

There will be a civil war before that ever comes to pass, and the miltary won't be on their side.

But as you said moments before...

...it won't ever happen.

So, we agree.

No gun ban.

No civil war.

You might make a note...Red Dawn was not a documentary.

No, they're just sickened by gun nuts who favor their own throbbing erections to the safety of six-year-olds at school.

Especially sad that they don't keep their guns safely locked up to prevent crazy fuckers and criminals from getting their hands on 'em?

Back