More hilarity brought to you by the party of NO!!!

yep I see the chart of cloture votes brought by the party of obstruction.....however, as bravo has pointed out, that party is the party of Harry Reid, the guy who filed the clotures......you keep ignoring that part.....much to our amusement....

A cloture is an attempt to move things along.

Moving things along = obstructing them. More nonsense from the party of liars and cheaters!

:palm: FYI for the laughing boys:

From the U.S. Senate webpage Bravo is so stoked on:

Just over 160 filibusters filed by the GOP from 2009 to present
http://src.senate.gov/public/index....-34e561127f8a&Issue_id=&Senator_id=&State_id=

Now, pay attention (also from the U.S. Senate webpage)

cloture - The only procedure by which the Senate can vote to place a time limit on consideration of a bill or other matter, and thereby overcome a filibuster. Under the cloture rule (Rule XXII), the Senate may limit consideration of a pending matter to 30 additional hours, but only by vote of three-fifths of the full Senate, normally 60 votes.

filibuster - Informal term for any attempt to block or delay Senate action on a bill or other matter by debating it at length, by offering numerous procedural motions, or by any other delaying or obstructive actions.

So it would seem that Reid was filing a cloture for a REASON...not to just be an obstructionist to the neocon driven GOP, as you and the false bravado have erroneously deduced.

Laugh that one off, chuckles!

lol.....you have to be insane......you admit Reid filed them and in the same post say they were filed by the GOP......how does your twisted little mind work?.....inquiring minds want to know.......:pke:

Hey, that's Bravo for you......he's so pissed off that I just called him out on his consistent error that he's actually trying to pass off the "urban" dictionary as equal to the STANDARD for English grammar as taught for generations in our schools.

He's so flustered, he's devolved to racists overtones in his attempts to insult me. I mean, how stupid is it that a man who is trying to pass off some misspelled slang as "legit" is accusing me of "ebonics", when clearly I've never used that nomenclature on these threads. Oh well, I guess with a mindset that considers "clarabell" a hip insult, anything, anything makes sense. Sad. :palm:

I was makiing fun of you, you ignorant fool.
You were the one that brought up a job interview. :palm:

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
FYI for the laughing boys:

From the U.S. Senate webpage Bravo is so stoked on:

Just over 160 filibusters filed by the GOP from 2009 to present
http://src.senate.gov/public/index.c..._id=&State_id=

Now, pay attention (also from the U.S. Senate webpage)

cloture - The only procedure by which the Senate can vote to place a time limit on consideration of a bill or other matter, and thereby overcome a filibuster. Under the cloture rule (Rule XXII), the Senate may limit consideration of a pending matter to 30 additional hours, but only by vote of three-fifths of the full Senate, normally 60 votes.

filibuster - Informal term for any attempt to block or delay Senate action on a bill or other matter by debating it at length, by offering numerous procedural motions, or by any other delaying or obstructive actions.

So it would seem that Reid was filing a cloture for a REASON...not to just be an obstructionist to the neocon driven GOP, as you and the false bravado have erroneously deduced.

Laugh that one off, chuckles!

lol.....you have to be insane......you admit Reid filed them and in the same post say they were filed by the GOP......how does your twisted little mind work?.....inquiring minds want to know.......:pke:

:palm: Once again, you IGNORE any information that proves you wrong and continue to harp on a mypoic view that is essentially incorrect.

160 FILIBUSTERS in one year to date...got that genius. The cloture was to COUNTER-ACT THAT. Essentially, the GOP bested Reid by 30. The party of no carry's on. The original site and information may be dated, but accurate....it's YOU and your willfully ignorant neocon bretheren who are just not connecting the dots.

Carry on.

:palm: Once again, you IGNORE any information that proves you wrong and continue to harp on a mypoic view that is essentially incorrect.

160 FILIBUSTERS in one year to date...got that genius. The cloture was to COUNTER-ACT THAT. Essentially, the GOP bested Reid by 30. The party of no carry's on. The original site and information may be dated, but accurate....it's YOU and your willfully ignorant neocon bretheren who are just not connecting the dots.

Carry on.

those dots are the spots before your eyes that you are seeing instead of facts......

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Once again, you IGNORE any information that proves you wrong and continue to harp on a mypoic view that is essentially incorrect.

Carry on.

those dots are the spots before your eyes that you are seeing instead of facts......

What a lame retort on your part....you can't erase the chronology of the thread or the information presented. You're done.

Back