More Murder in New York

Sex education, public awareness tv adds and openly available and displayed condoms have been the norm in the UK for 40 years.

Highest teen pregnancy rate in the western world.

Stupid ideas thst have failed elsewhere are going to suceed in the USA becsuse?

Liberalism is a bunch of ideas that have failed repeatedly elsewhere.

Abstinence has been tried for forty years too. Stupid ideas that have failed continually are still being tried why?

You should try getting laid klansman

wait, I have been married for 19 years, and together with my wife for 24, get laid? are you kidding? just to show I have a sense of humor. Actually my wife and I have a wonderful Godly relationship, and sex is smack dead in the middle of it.

If enacted into law, this bill would declare that abortion is a fundamental right that cannot be denied.

No one to blame but the anti-abortionists themselves. They continue to pick at and try to chip away at abortion after 40 years. An "if", a "but", an "except", .......they won't leave it alone and people are getting tired of discussing it, defending it, fighting over it. Along with their childish antics they continue to object to open sexual discussions (sex education), pregnancy prevention public awareness TV ads, openly displayed condoms at check-outs......

As the old saying goes you can't put
6304145-wish-granted.jpg
back in the lamp/bottle/underwear.

As Darla made clear keep pushing and you'll see what happens.

the 55 million babies aborted disagree with you

Sex education, public awareness tv adds and openly available and displayed condoms have been the norm in the UK for 40 years.

UNICEF says the UK has the highest teen pregnancy rate in Europe, while the US has the highest in the developed world.

"The United States teenage birth rate of 52.1 is the highest in the developed world – and more than twice the European average. The United Kingdom has the highest teenage birth rate in Europe."

http://www.unicef-irc.org/publications/328

UNICEF says the UK has the highest teen pregnancy rate in Europe, while the US has the highest in the developed world.

"The United States teenage birth rate of 52.1 is the highest in the developed world – and more than twice the European average. The United Kingdom has the highest teenage birth rate in Europe."

http://www.unicef-irc.org/publications/328

Just another example of 007's lies and distortions. I've never known such an individual who knows so little about so much. :lol:

Back