More NRA Outrageous Behavior

I have to say in this argument even with our diffferences 007 has beat you 'The Dude'.. He said you could own a tank, You said he couldn't, He proved it, You said he couldn't, He re stated the facts and you went on to childish name calling, Grow up and learn to bow out hen you realize your wrong with a little dignity.

I have to say in this argument even with our diffferences 007 has beat you 'The Dude'.. He said you could own a tank, You said he couldn't, He proved it, You said he couldn't, He re stated the facts and you went on to childish name calling, Grow up and learn to bow out hen you realize your wrong with a little dignity.
I'm unmoved by gun nuts stubbornness

I'm unmoved by gun nuts stubbornness

No, your unmoved due to smoking to much weed, 007 stated the facts, you acted like a child and still refuse to admit it, Love being me, Ill call out any one who being a dumb ass no matter if they agree with my views or not. =)

No, your unmoved due to smoking to much weed, 007 stated the facts, you acted like a child and still refuse to admit it, Love being me, Ill call out any one who being a dumb ass no matter if they agree with my views or not. =)
What a piss ant, you can't own an armed tank was the point, you fascist gun lover

What a piss ant, you can't own an armed tank was the point, you fascist gun lover
Don't lie, you asked can you own a tank, I said you can.
You can also own an armed tank if you choose.
And what you, in your ignorance, refer to as a bazooka.

You can buy a RPG legally.

Nobody loves guns, idiot!

Cun control is a fascist proposal.
Mussolini enacted gun control.
Gun control was hitlers first law.
Idi Amin.
Ghadaffi.
Pol Pot.

The proponents of gun control are fascists, totalitarians, NAZIS!

Silence NAZI!

Fucking retard immigrant.
Everyone has seen disarmed tanks on the news!
Can you own an armed bazooka or howitzer
You love guns
You nazi fuck face

I stated my self in a previous post on this thread that the tank had to be disarmed (barrel plugged with concrete or steel etc) while you have gone back and forth between you can own one and you cant own one. As for me being a gun lover, I'm sure a few on here can already tell you that my view's on gun's in there eyes make me evil seeing as I believe in tougher gun regulation so stop smoking the pot and pay attention to what is going on. I may be a gun enthusiast (I like to go shooting, These damn rabbits the British gave us Aussies are a fucking pest lol) but I dont go all out getting any and every gun so I am not a gun lover.

Don't lie, you asked can you own a tank, I said you can.
You can also own an armed tank if you choose.
And what you, in your ignorance, refer to as a bazooka.

You can buy a RPG legally.

I wasnt quite sure so I checked up on some of your statement's, As far as I can tell civilian wise you can own a disarmed tank, But I am not certain if it can be armed for commercial purposes (Would be popular amongst the mid life crises men and hormonal young boys :P) for a fun day of blowing shit up? But as of yet all I can find is that you can own a tank, But it must be disarmed.

As for the RPG, You can own one but it requires and FBI check as well as follow on FBI checks for when you buy more rockets/grenades? and the RPG and ammo come with a 200% tax? so that would limit the mass use of them and ownership.

Quick side note: Even though some of you Yank gun nut's piss me off I got a slab of beer for each of you if you can come Down Under and eradicate our Rabbit issue, Estimates put there numbers in the hundreds of millions+ =)

Fucking retard immigrant.
Everyone has seen disarmed tanks on the news!
Can you own an armed bazooka or howitzer
You love guns
You nazi fuck face
You can own a RPG.
Which is a bazooka by another name.
Gun control is a nazi law, freedom and liberty are opposed to nazi values Or are you today.
You sir are the Nazi.

You can own a RPG.
Which is a bazooka by another name.
Gun control is a nazi law, freedom and liberty are opposed to nazi values Or are you today.
You sir are the Nazi.
The wuuses on the left will only get assaults banned, the toe tappers on the right will preserve thier perverse murder lust!
Nice going 00dahmer

The wuuses on the left will only get assaults banned, the toe tappers on the right will preserve thier perverse murder lust!
Nice going 00dahmer
When outright bans are in place there will be an explosion in crime rates!

I stated my self in a previous post on this thread that the tank had to be disarmed (barrel plugged with concrete or steel etc) while you have gone back and forth between you can own one and you cant own one. As for me being a gun lover, I'm sure a few on here can already tell you that my view's on gun's in there eyes make me evil seeing as I believe in tougher gun regulation so stop smoking the pot and pay attention to what is going on. I may be a gun enthusiast (I like to go shooting, These damn rabbits the British gave us Aussies are a fucking pest lol) but I dont go all out getting any and every gun so I am not a gun lover.

I wasnt quite sure so I checked up on some of your statement's, As far as I can tell civilian wise you can own a disarmed tank, But I am not certain if it can be armed for commercial purposes (Would be popular amongst the mid life crises men and hormonal young boys :P) for a fun day of blowing shit up? But as of yet all I can find is that you can own a tank, But it must be disarmed.

As for the RPG, You can own one but it requires and FBI check as well as follow on FBI checks for when you buy more rockets/grenades? and the RPG and ammo come with a 200% tax? so that would limit the mass use of them and ownership.

Quick side note: Even though some of you Yank gun nut's piss me off I got a slab of beer for each of you if you can come Down Under and eradicate our Rabbit issue, Estimates put there numbers in the hundreds of millions+ =)
Build a rabbit proof fence, that should work!

Seriously though, a decent air rifle should be sufficient to kill rabbits.

Rabbit is a fine meat for stews and pies.

Providing of course rabbits are not diseased!

Build a rabbit proof fence, that should work!

Seriously though, a decent air rifle should be sufficient to kill rabbits.

Rabbit is a fine meat for stews and pies.

Providing of course rabbits are not diseased!

Capable gun's or even disease isn't the problem, Just too fucking many of them lol. :P

Now just to state something quickly, Can we try and not call a person a Nazi, retard, fascist, or murderer based on the view's on gun control because simply the Nazi's were a lot fucking worse then you guy's are making out and this argument is trivializing what occurred in WWII. There are plenty of nations that both have gun control that are very free (Say it as much as you want but Australia is a free state and the fact that we have fought and died side by side with US troop's for those values should say enough about that) so that does not make us Nazi's, and there are plenty of gun enthusiast that are decent blokes with a good moral compass (in my view), So calm down people and do not revert to childish name calling, It merely lower's your intelligence.

I know I'm likely to cop flak for this post but fuck it, Too many Digger's, GI's, Tommy's etc died in WWII for stuff relating to it to be trivialized.

Back