More Right Wing Media Racism

Howey

Banned
Although I cannot for the life of me think this story is appropriate for anything other than light "news" reporting, apparently the right wing sees something far more sinister to Obama's recent actions. Isn't this Glenn Beck's rag?

“…but in October, the First Lady told reporters that she hosted a ‘doggie play date’ because ‘Bo doesn’t have enough dog interaction.’ So now, in addition to helping with those official duties, Bo takes on the important role of big brother!,” according to the White House statement, which goes on like that.

“A Portuguese Water Dog can range in cost wildly. On average, one will pay between $1,400 and $2,000. President Barack Obama has this breed of animal,” according to an answer on Ask.com.

With the addition of Sunny, the Obamas now have two black Portuguese water dogs.

The Obamas do not have any white dogs.

Nah...not racist at all!

r1ZKN8S.jpg

I cant wait until a good portion of this republican base passes on after a full and happy life of hating people.

Then the rest of us will be free to be happy

I cant wait until a good portion of this republican base passes on after a full and happy life of hating people.

Then the rest of us will be free to be happy

Why do others having hate prevent you from being happy?

well I agree with the vast majority of blacks about the level of racism that is displayed in our society.

Does that mean they are racists but your not?

Back