More Right Wing Media Racism

I have no idea why they put that there. It makes no sense to me.

That's because you're sane. 97% of these wacko's (no offense) aren't. They fuel the racist fires with comments like that and the idiots holla. Unfortunately, they are the voice of the republican party, along with FOX, The Blaze, WND, and others.

Your problem, my friend, not mine.

Although I cannot for the life of me think this story is appropriate for anything other than light "news" reporting, apparently the right wing sees something far more sinister to Obama's recent actions. Isn't this Glenn Beck's rag?

Nah...not racist at all!

r1ZKN8S.jpg

NO FUCKING WAY!! THEY ACTUALLY PUT IN THE ARTICLE THE OBAMAS DON'T HAVE WHITE DOGS??? HOW FUCKING RACIST CAN YOU BE?

they are dogs! I think it's great the Obamas got a second one.

NO FUCKING WAY!! THEY ACTUALLY PUT IN THE ARTICLE THE OBAMAS DON'T HAVE WHITE DOGS??? HOW FUCKING RACIST CAN YOU BE?

they are dogs! I think it's great the Obamas got a second one.

Well...according to the nutcases on here, it's not racist. **shakes head in shame**

Now even the word "black" even in "black dog" is racist if a Republican or libertarian says it according to the fucking idiot left. Only leftist and folks of color are allowed to say "black" or forever be called racist by morons on the left.

Thanks for the humorous post Howey. You prove with every post your racist obsession and fucking leftist insanity. Your fucking brain ran down your idiot daddy's leg.....Moron!!!

Back