Most "accidental pregnancies" are not really accidents.

Jarod

Contributor
It has been my experience when I find out someone had an accidental pregnancy that it was not truely an accident.

Many choose not to use protection because they would like to gain an upperhand in a relationship they are currently in.

Many say, well if it happens it would not be so bad.

Others say mistake because the culture they belong to would approve of a mistake much more than intentionally getting pregnant.

Some young girls want a baby to love and hold, they like the attention others get by having a child.

Some women are trying to get a man to marry them.

It is SOOO easy to avoid a pregnancy I have a hard time believing more than a very few are true accidents.

Sooooo easy?

Hmmm, my first wife and I managed to get her pregnant when she was on The Pill. Then we decided to have the second child. The we used the sponge as birth control and had our daughter.

And yes, I am sure she took her birth control pills. It was prescribed to treat her endometriosis.

From what I understand the Sponge is not a very effective method.

I had lots of sex with reproductivly healthy women in the last 21 years. Most of it protected sex, however a little unprotected, and never once got a woman pregnant. I often used two methods of Birth Control. Many of these women I know have later gone on to get pregnant.

I know many who claimed "accidental pregnancy" and then when I asked a few questions it was clear that it was not an accident.

The pill can be affected thyroid levels. Our Senior Legal Assistant got pregnant because her thyroid was out of ballance. Her OB/Gyn told her that can mess with the pill's effectiveness making it only 60% effective

I will most definitely be taking that. I fear allowing a surgeon access to that area of my body... even for outpatient surgery...

i am also scared of getting a vasectomy but sometimes from the way she talks makes me extremely paranoid that another accident will happen.

i am also scared of getting a vasectomy but sometimes from the way she talks makes me extremely paranoid that another accident will happen.

I will be getting the surgery after the next child. Two is a lot of work... I belive I have it in me to raise three... Four, I dont think so!

the operation is not much. esp if they mainline vallium into ya. Just have to back up into a corner to put your pants back on and have someone ready to drive ya home. Take it easy for a few days and wait about 390 days to be sure all the swimmers are out of your system.

It has been my experience when I find out someone had an accidental pregnancy that it was not truely an accident.

Many choose not to use protection because they would like to gain an upperhand in a relationship they are currently in.

Many say, well if it happens it would not be so bad.

Others say mistake because the culture they belong to would approve of a mistake much more than intentionally getting pregnant.

Some young girls want a baby to love and hold, they like the attention others get by having a child.

Some women are trying to get a man to marry them.

It is SOOO easy to avoid a pregnancy I have a hard time believing more than a very few are true accidents.

I disagree my brother .. and I've got a 16 year-old daughter to prove it.

I agree that SOME are not real accidents, but most? I don't believe that's true.

I was told the secret to minimizing pain from a vasectomy is simple. When you get home have a cooler of beer on ice next to your most comfortable chair. Put one ice cold beer between your legs and drink one, then take the one from between your legs and start drinking it while you put a fresh cold one in its place.

Between the cold and the alcohol, you'll be pain free for the day.

I was told the secret to minimizing pain from a vasectomy is simple. When you get home have a cooler of beer on ice next to your most comfortable chair. Put one ice cold beer between your legs and drink one, then take the one from between your legs and start drinking it while you put a fresh cold one in its place.

However, after a few days of this you gain weight.

My Dad got a vasectomy in the morning, went to work halfday after lunch and ran 4 miles that evening.

yah its a very long running scam.. soon to end tho for those of the age of my son. male contraceptive pill is almost here.. rejoice

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3543478

I believe we may see as many "accidents" with this as with the female pill. I knew of a guy in college who purposely tried to get his girlfriend pregnant because he was afraid she'd leave him otherwise.

Accidents are very rare on birth control pills. Women (and men who question their partner's intentions:) ) should educate themselves. Know what medicines that interact with the pill and know how to take the pill correctly and that pill will be 99.9% effective.

Back