Most Dems are not anti-war, if actions speak louder than words

On January 25, 1993, Mir Aimal Kansi, a Pakistani, fired an AK-47 directly into traffic waiting to enter CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, which killed two CIA employees.

Not sure if that counts as a real terrorist attack. More like a random crazed murder.

On February 26, 1993, Islamic terrorists attempted to bring down the World Trade Center towers by detonating truck bombs in the underground parking garage. The attack failed to topple the twin towers but killed six and injured over 1,000.

Not nearly as serious as 9/11, or the homegrown terrorism plots during the same period.

On February 24, 1997, an armed man shot at tourists on the Empire State Building observation deck. The gunman's note claimed that the attack was punishment against the "enemies of Palestine."

Wow such a terrorist attack I'm quaking in my boots. Certainly it was worth half a trillion dollars and 4000 dead Americans to stop this from happening again.

On December 14, 1998, Ahmed Ressam was captured on the border between the U.S. and Canada. He later confessed to planning to bomb LAX airport as part of the 2000 millenium plots.

Well Christ I'm about to come just thinking about how much Bush has saved us.

Back