Most EVs Cost More to Drive Than Their Gas-Powered Rivals:

Who should we believe, Into the Night, who constantly proves he is a "know nothing", or the federal government that issues bonds?

https://www.investor.gov/introduction-investing/investing-basics/glossary/bonds-selling-maturity.

I will take the word of the federal government and of people that actually know the market over Into the Night, the "know nothing", any day.

Formula to calculate bond price -
https://www.wallstreetmojo.com/bond-pricing-formula/
If the interest rate goes up, the current value of the bond goes down

False authority fallacy. False dichotomy fallacy. Special pleading fallacy.

False authority fallacy. False dichotomy fallacy. Special pleading fallacy.

Fallacy fallacy.

The fallacy fallacy occurs when Into the Night claims another poster is using a fallacy but Into the Night doesn't explain why the fallacy exists. Into the Night uses the fallacy fallacy to avoid the topic and to try to make himself look smarter than he really is.

Into the Night proves he is a know nothing by arguing that the calculations used by the market to price bonds is a fallacy.

Evs are cheaper to maintain and drive than ICEs. You can get one as cheap or cheaper than an ICE. The average paid for a car in America u over 47,000 bucks. They are lots and lots of EVs cheaper than that.

Fallacy fallacy.

The fallacy fallacy occurs when Into the Night claims another poster is using a fallacy but Into the Night doesn't explain why the fallacy exists. Into the Night uses the fallacy fallacy to avoid the topic and to try to make himself look smarter than he really is.

Into the Night proves he is a know nothing by arguing that the calculations used by the market to price bonds is a fallacy.

Redefinition fallacy. Denial of logic. Repetition fallacy. Wordstuffing.

RSSDMIT.

Repeated use of the
Fallacy fallacy.

Into the Night proves he is a know nothing by arguing that the calculations used by the market to price bonds is a fallacy and then not showing how he would calculate the value of a bond contrary to how the market calculates the value.

RSSDMIT.

Repeated use of the
Fallacy fallacy.

Into the Night proves he is a know nothing by arguing that the calculations used by the market to price bonds is a fallacy and then not showing how he would calculate the value of a bond contrary to how the market calculates the value.

Speaking of repetition......

Redefinition fallacy. Denial of logic. Repetition fallacy.
Redefinition fallacy. Denial of logic. Repetition fallacy.

Continued examples of the
Fallacy fallacy.

Readers will notice how Into the Night has avoided providing any evidence to back up his claim that bonds can not lose value but will always return the principle even if sold early.

EVs are not cheaper to operate. Biden does not care how much you have to pay he will still drive his corvette

I don't care either.

I would also be disappointed with the advent of electric cars if they were replacing the great eight and twelve cylinder cars of yesteryear.

They're replacing four and six cylinder shitboxes, so why would anybody care?

'

I don't care either.
I would also be disappointed with the advent of electric cars if they were replacing the great eight and twelve cylinder cars of yesteryear.
They're replacing four and six cylinder shitboxes, so why would anybody care?
'

Well, the reason we have four and six cylinder "shitboxes" is because the same people that want us all in electric cars are the very ones that forced us into four and six cylinder shitboxes...

Evs are cheaper to maintain and drive than ICEs. You can get one as cheap or cheaper than an ICE.
No they aren't and no you can't. Blatant lies.

The average paid for a car in America u over 47,000 bucks.
Well I paid well below "average" then... I paid roughly $17K for my one and roughly $8K for my other.

They are lots and lots of EVs cheaper than that.
Great, but I didn't pay over $47K for my vehicles. Any of them cheaper than 8K? How about 17K??

Nope. Small cars came around because of the oil embargo in the 70s. https://history.state.gov/milestone... Arab-Israeli,the post-war peace negotiations.
Thre were long lines and high prices. So small cars with good mileage came about. It was the big years for VW. American manufacturers began downsizing.

Consequently, all the decent cars--

Bentley Flying Spur, Maserati Quattroporte, Ferrari 812GTS, and even the relatively common Mercedes-Benz S Class--

have to be imported because we're basically making shit.

Consequently, all the decent cars--

Bentley Flying Spur, Maserati Quattroporte, Ferrari 812GTS, and even the relatively common Mercedes-Benz S Class--

have to be imported because we're basically making shit.

Those you mentioned have always been imported and most are a pain in the ass come service time let alone parts needed for body/frame repair.

Nope. Small cars came around because of the oil embargo in the 70s. https://history.state.gov/milestone... Arab-Israeli,the post-war peace negotiations.
Thre were long lines and high prices. So small cars with good mileage came about. It was the big years for VW. American manufacturers began downsizing.

And, there has since been a resurgence of larger engine vehicles from a return of muscle cars like the Dodge Challenger and Ford Mustang, along with great popularity for V8 powered pickup trucks and SUV's. That happened because oil prices fell with better extraction technology along with engineering that could get a low pollution large engine to work.

Back